We've spent years researching and formulating with safe, effective ingredients to create a gentle and non-toxic deodorant that actually works.
We donate 5% of Geranium Deodorant sales to Lipstick Angels, a non-profit that helps to strengthen the self-esteem, hope and dignity of individuals with cancer through restorative beauty + wellness treatments.
- Primally Pure natural deodorant contains a small amount of baking soda to combat odor and is fortified with kaolin clay (powerful detoxifier) and non-nano zinc oxide (soothes irritation).
- Made with other good-for-you organic ingredients including grass-fed tallow, fair trade coconut oil, arrowroot powder, beeswax and essential oils.
- Geranium has a gentle, floral aroma that aids in eliminating odor, reduces inflammation and rejuvenates skin.
- Click here to read up on the hazards associated with conventional deodorant and the benefits of using ours.
- Apply a few swipes to each pit for all-day odor protection.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If exposed to extreme heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information on using natural deodorant, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Beeswax, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, Rose Kaolin Clay, Organic Geranium Essential Oil
I found this a great all natural deodorant. This is my second time ordering and love the scent. I works great for me in hot Florida!
Love the Primally Pure Deodorants! Clean and they actually work!
I was excited to try this deodorant, but unfortunately it didn’t work for me :(
Hi Kerry, Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Geranium Deodorant! We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy this product as much as anticipated and have reached out to you with a solution that we hope you’ll find helpful. We take all customer feedback to heart and are so grateful for yours. Please feel free to be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can be of any further assistance. :)
I changed up my subscription because I wanted to try another scent. So, I ordered the geranium deodorant thinking it would be a nice scent for the warmer months. I was shocked to discover my pits were “ripe”...how embarrassing and disappointing! Hoping an exchange/replacement is possible. I never had a problem with the charcoal deodorant but would like to be able to switch up the scents occasionally, if I can find another scent that will work.
Hi Yolanda, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We’re sorry to hear that your didn’t enjoy this product as much as you had hoped that you would. We take all feedback to heart and have contacted you via email with a solution that we hope you’ll find to be helpful. Thanks again and please feel free to connect with our team at email@example.com if we can be of any further assistance! All the best,
Been using it for a year. Recently wore it and experienced some stains on my white shirt. Sweat is mixing with the deodorant and leaving yellow stains unfortunately. Was able to get it off the shirt but worry maybe it’s not the best product for me anymore.
Hi Kristina, Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Geranium Deodorant! Typically, if our customers are noticing residue left on their clothing, the product is being applied too liberally. Our products are made with the purest of ingredients and therefore are super concentrated. We find that applying 2 light swipes is typically plenty for maximum odor protection! I hope this information is helpful and please feel free to connect with our experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can be of any further help. :) Best,