Your skin state:
Your skin is more balanced or combination (areas more prone to producing oil along with drier patches) with more visible pores around the nose or forehead/chin. Balance is a top priority as your combination skin can sometimes be in flux, you’re content with the state of your skin but still concerned about premature aging, and people consistently ask what skincare products you use to get that healthy glow. (Don’t worry, we won’t spill your PP secrets!)
Choose Your Balanced Skin Regimen
Step 1: Cleanse
- Normal Cleansing Oil: Specifically formulated to detoxify the skin and dissolve impurities without over-drying so that you're left with a complexion that feels soft, clean and balanced.
Skin Tip: Cleansing 1x/day before bed is all you need! If you need more a refresh first thing in the morning (or after a sweat session), use the Baby Bar for a gentle cleanse.
Step 2: Tone
- Everything Spray: Pour onto an organic cotton round and sweep across your skin to help calm redness, detoxify skin and balance pH levels with healing enzymes + anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Complexion Mist: Spritz these botanical hydrosols onto skin replenish the skin’s protective barrier and prep skin to deeply absorb moisturizer.
Skin Tip: Rotate all three Complexion Mists (Lavender, Neroli and Geranium) into your regimen depending on the time of day, season or current skin needs.
Step 3: Treat
- Plumping Serum: Massage into damp skin morning + night to deeply nourish, promote a youthful appearance, soften signs of aging and plump skin naturally.
Step 4: Hydrate
- Baby Balm: Gently dab this vitamin-rich balm around the delicate eye area to deeply nourish and soften signs of aging.
- Palmarosa + Mint Beauty Cream: Apply a light layer (if needed!) to calm inflammation, balance the skin and deliver a potent dose of antioxidants - all without clogging pores.
Skin Tip: You can skip the morning moisturizer, but before bed, apply a light layer of Beauty Cream over your serum to deeply absorb the skin-loving benefits while you sleep. Zzzzz...
Bonus: Double Cleanse + Multi-Mask
- Double Cleanse: This 2-step technique (Normal Cleansing Oil + Baby Bar) purifies balanced skin while leaving it properly hydrated to create a clear, balanced complexion.
- Mask Trio: Gently sweep away dead/dull surface cells, refine skin texture and target balanced skin needs all at the same time. Multi-mask and relax to reveal visibly brighter skin.
Your Daily Ritual
Step-by-Step Rituals with our Holistic Esthetician
KEY INGREDIENTS FOR BALANCED SKIN
Prickly Pear Oil
One of the richest plant sources of vitamin K and vitamin E, this opulent oil helps to deeply hydrate + heal, brighten the complexion, minimize scarring and soften skin. (Found in Plumping Serum.)
Contains a high content of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K (nutrients that are nearly impossible to find in plant oils in a balanced combination with their activators) which are necessary for healthy, elastic, and balanced skin. (This ingredient is in Blue Tansy Beauty Cream and Baby Balm.