Your skin state:
Your skin is more prone to acne, tends to produce excess oil and pore size is visibly larger on forehead, nose, chin and cheeks. You often reach for oil-blotting sheets by noon, you’ve simply accepted the fact that blackheads have become your fate and finding a cure for chronic acne has been your mission in life.
But oil-rich isn’t all bad - the best part about having oil-rich skin? Your skin is naturally hydrated and is slow to show signs of aging. Oil-rich skin = Youthful appearance.
Choose Your Oil-Rich Regimen
Step 1: Cleanse
- Oily Cleansing Oil: Specifically formulated for oil-rich skin, dissolve buildup, break up makeup and purify pores without stripping the skin (which can actually lead to a cycle of ongoing breakouts and inflammation).
Skin Tip: Cleansing 1x/day before bed is all you need! If you need more a refresh first thing in the morning (or after a sweat session), use the Baby Bar for a gentle cleanse.
Step 2: Tone
- Everything Spray: Pour onto an organic cotton round and sweep across your skin to help calm redness, detoxify skin and balance pH levels with healing enzymes + anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Neroli Complexion Mist: Spritz onto skin to replenish, balance oil production and deeply deliver anti-bacterial benefits.
Step 3: Treat
- Clarifying Serum: Massage into damp skin morning + night to minimize breakouts, brighten uneven skin tone and create a clearer complexion.
Step 4: Hydrate
- Baby Balm: Gently dab this vitamin-rich balm around the delicate eye area to deeply nourish and soften signs of aging.
- Blue Tansy Beauty Cream: Apply a light layer (if needed!) to calm inflammation, balance the skin and deliver a potent dose of antioxidants - all without clogging pores.
Skin Tip: You can skip the morning moisturizer, but before bed, apply a light layer of Beauty Cream over your serum to deeply absorb the skin-loving benefits while you sleep. Zzzzz...
Bonus: Double Cleanse + Multi-Mask
- Double Cleanse: This 2-step technique (Oily Cleansing Oil + Baby Bar) purifies oil-rich skin while leaving it properly hydrated to create a clear, balanced complexion.
- Mask Trio: Gently sweep away dead/dull surface cells, refine skin texture and target oil-rich skin needs all at the same time. Multi-mask and relax to reveal visibly brighter skin.
Your Daily Ritual
Step-by-Step Rituals with our Holistic Esthetician
KEY INGREDIENTS FOR OIL-RICH SKIN
The best botanical for healing + preventing breakouts, blue tansy is incredibly soothing, calms inflammation and regenerates skin at a cellular level. (Found in Blue Tansy Beauty Cream.)
This aromatic flower seriously combats inflammation, rejuvenates skin cells and reduces scarring while also balancing the skin's oil production. (Found in Neroli Complexion Mist, Clarifying Serum, and Clarifying Mask.