Your skin state:
Your skin tends to feel more flaky, tight, dry, or sensitive with signs of aging along with less visible pores all over the face. You’re consistently reaching for another layer of lotion, searching for products to promote a youthful glow and you’ve got reminders of the years you’ve lived along your lips as smile lines. Dry, mature skin types are beautiful but often times just need a bit of a boost.
Choose Your Dry Skin Regimen
Step 1: Cleanse
- Dry Cleansing Oil: Specifically formulated with a blend of age-defying oils known to detoxify the skin + dissolve impurities without over-drying to create a soft, nourished complexion.
Skin Tip: Cleansing 1x/day before bed is all you need! If you need more a refresh first thing in the morning (or after a sweat session), use the Baby Bar for a gentle cleanse.
Step 2: Tone
- Everything Spray: Pour onto an organic cotton round and sweep across your skin to help calm redness, detoxify skin and balance pH levels with healing enzymes + anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Geranium Complexion Mist: Spritz onto skin to replenish, regenerate skin cells, bring life to dull, dehydrated complexions and to prep skin to deeply absorb moisturizer.
Step 3: Treat
- Plumping Serum: Massage into damp skin morning + night to deeply nourish, promote a youthful appearance, soften signs of aging and plump skin naturally.
Step 4: Hydrate
- Baby Balm: Gently dab this vitamin-rich balm around the delicate eye area to deeply nourish and soften signs of aging.
- Palmarosa + Mint Beauty Cream: Apply a light layer to increase moisture in the skin, diminish fine lines + reduce signs of aging without clogging pores.
Skin Tip: For added hydration, spritz Geranium Complexion Mist after applying Beauty Cream as well!
Bonus: Double Cleanse + Multi-Mask
- Double Cleanse: This 2-step technique (Oily Cleansing Oil + Baby Bar) purifies dry skin while leaving it properly hydrated to create a clear, balanced complexion.
- Mask Trio: Gently sweep away dead/dull surface cells, refine skin texture and target dry skin needs all at the same time. Multi-mask and relax to reveal visibly brighter skin.
Your Daily Ritual
Step-by-Step Rituals with our Holistic Esthetician
KEY INGREDIENTS FOR DRY SKIN
Sourced from algae, this compound is hundreds of times stronger than Vitamin E, C and and Coenzyme Q10, and is an incredibly protective and transformative ingredient for fighting free radicals and promoting a youthful appearance. (Found in Plumping Serum.)
This natural retinol alternative accelerates cell renewal, minimizes signs of aging and improves skin texture, tone + tightness without any associated irritation or redness from conventional retinol. (Found in Plumping Mask.)