Your skin state:
Your skin tends to feel reactive, dry, and sensitive with redness + inflammation along with visible pore size varying across the face. Your skin feels fragile and you swear by fragrance-free products, redness has become your regular look and you long for a complexion that’s calm and stress-free. Your delicate skin deserves some serious TLC and support from products that promote a peaceful complexion. Trust us, it’s possible.
Choose Your Sensitive Skin Regimen
Step 1: Cleanse
- Baby Bar: Gently + effectively cleanses while calming sensitive skin with soothing herbs.
Step 2: Tone
- Everything Spray: Pour onto an organic cotton round and sweep across your skin to help calm redness, detoxify skin and balance pH levels with healing enzymes + anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Lavender Complexion Mist: Spritz onto skin to soothe irritation, inflammation and redness while relaxing the body + mind with its deeply calming aroma.
Step 3: Treat
- Soothing Serum: Massage into skin morning + night to create a calm complexion, soothe sensitive/stressed skin, and restore balance with anti-inflammatory oils and herbs.
Step 4: Hydrate
- Baby Balm: Gently dab this vitamin-rich balm around the delicate eye area to deeply nourish and soften signs of aging.
Skin Tip: Apply a light layer of Baby Balm over your serum before bed to deeply absorb the benefits while you sleep - and in the morning to protect your delicate skin barrier for the day ahead!
Bonus: Double Cleanse + Multi-Mask
- Normal Cleansing Oil: Alternate between the Baby Bar and Cleansing Oil a 2-3 times a week for a complexion that’s clean, nourished + balanced. (Cleansing 1x/day before bed is all you need!)
- Mask Trio: Expedite the healing process, powerfully relieve redness, refine texture and support sensitive skin needs all at the same time. Multi-mask and relax to reveal visibly calmer skin.
Your Daily Ritual
KEY INGREDIENTS FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
This blue-green algae is rich in restorative nutrients such as fatty acids, antioxidants and amino acids to maintain moisture, minimize redness, detoxify and rebuild the health of the skin. (Found in Soothing Mask.)