Lavender Complexion Mist soothes irritated + inflamed skin while relaxing the body and mind with its soothing aroma.
Our hydrating + toning complexion mists are suitable for all skin types, and we recommend rotating each of them into your skincare regime.
- Versatile in nature, Organic Lavender Hydrosol is especially soothing for damaged/inflamed skin and is also well known for its calming properties.
- Organic aloe vera juice works to hydrate and moisturize the skin, helping to restore its natural youthful glow.
- Organic witch hazel (an astringent) tones the skin + reduces inflammation.
- Organic vegetable glycerin (a humectant) softens skin + locks in moisture.
- Apply 3-5 pumps to the face after cleansing, over makeup as a setting spray, or anytime your complexion needs a pick-me-up.
- Store in a cool place.
- Best if used within 6 months.
INGREDIENTS: Lavender Hydrosol*, Aloe Vera Juice*, Witch Hazel*, Vegetable Glycerine*, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Wildcrafted Lavender Essential Oil
The day before I received this in the mail I broke out in a terrible rash on my face. I had to see a doctor for a prescription ointment because it was getting worse after a couple of days. I didn't want to put anything else on my skin besides the prescription ointment and a little aloe, but after 4 days of no other skincare, my skin felt terrible, so I opened up my new Primally Pure Lavender Complexion mist to see if my skin would tolerate it. Not only did it not irritate my already super irritated skin, I think it even helped speed up the healing process. I've been spraying it on my face morning and night the past 3 days and my skin is almost back to normal. A+ love this stuff! :)
This is my favorite spray, toner, mist. It smells like a spa and feels light on my skin. I'd bathe in it if I could.
I have excema and weather here in Texas is a little more dryer than I'm used to. But using this spray every day on my hands is working. I was using the everything spray but didn't really see an improvement, but love it for after shaving. This lavender spray smells good and seems to help my dry hands! After i use it, I put on some of their lavender body butter lotion, which is my all time favorite! Feels amazing Anything you get here, you will not be disappointed! I recommend everything.
I just love this lavender complexion mist! I incorporate it into my nightly routine (oil wash, complexion mist, blue tansy beauty cream, lavender lip balm). I also keep a bottle in my purse for a refresher during our hot SoCal summer days! It’s a great pick me up! So soothing, and that smell! The BEST!