We've spent years researching and formulating with safe, effective ingredients to create a gentle and non-toxic deodorant that actually works.
*During warmer months, our deodorants can sometimes vary in consistency due to increased temperatures. We recommend placing it in the fridge for 60 minutes upon receiving to restore it to a normal state. For easy + smooth removal of the clear plastic cap on deodorant, gently twist to both sides.
- Primally Pure natural deodorant contains a small amount of baking soda to combat odor and is fortified with kaolin clay (powerful detoxifier) and non-nano zinc oxide (soothes irritation).
- Made with other good-for-you organic ingredients including grass-fed tallow, fair trade coconut oil, arrowroot powder, beeswax and essential oils.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil powerfully combats inflammation, calms irritation and is potent in skin soothing properties.
- Goes on virtually clear and doesn't stain clothes.
- Click here to read up on the hazards associated with conventional deodorant and the benefits of using ours.
- Apply a few swipes to each pit for all-day odor protection.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If exposed to extreme heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information on using natural deodorant, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Beeswax, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Geranium Essential Oil, Blue Tansy Essential Oil*
I am a big fan of Primally Pure but I had a horrible experience with this deodorant. It smells amazing and once you held it to your underarm for a moment, it warmed up and went on smooth, BUT Every time I tried to use it that area of my skin would become extremely red and inflamed. At one point I even lost some of my skin as it peeled off. I tried all recommended methods of not using after shaving, using a little at a time, etc. but the same reaction happened each time. It was not a fun experience which was a huge bummer as it smelled amazing!
Hi Allyson, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we're sorry to hear that you're not getting the results that you'd been hoping for with the Blue Tansy Deodorant! Everyones body chemistry is unique and reacts differently to the essential oils in each of our deodorants. Based on what you've described we think that you would have success with our Unscented Deodorant. :) We have followed up with you via email with a solution that we hope you'll find helpful and we look forward to hearing back from you. All the best,
I love the scent, and how it goes on. I do not worry about being sweaty or smelling all day long! After months and months of looking I do love this one!! My only warning is - is will soak through silk tops and leave an oily stain. So do not wear silk with it!
And this one is the best I have ever used, others in the past have either caused irritation or just did not work. This is so amazingly gentle on my skin and works like a charm! I didn’t even go through any sort of “adjustment” period like you can sometimes go through when switching to a new natural deodorant. Thank you for making this amazing product!
I actually subscribe and I love the lemongrass and blue Tansy the BEST!!!!!! I have NEVER felt better. Don't even need to reapply and......the roll on lasts a long time. Some people may say "costs too much" but compared to quality and the fact that it lasts a long time is worth the price!!!! Thank you for making a great product!!!!