Based on the scientific principle that like dissolves like, the oil cleansing method utilizes beneficial oils that penetrate deep into pores to dissolve grime and build-up. This age-old method of cleansing effectively purifies + nourishes the skin while keeping its natural moisture barrier in-tact.
- Specifically formulated for dry skin, this product is made with a blend of age-defying oils known to detoxify the skin and dissolve impurities without over-drying so that you're left with a complexion that feels soft, clean and nourished.
- Please keep in mind that it may take 2-3 weeks for your skin to fully adjust to this method of cleansing, as your complexion may need some time to fully detoxify from build-up.
- For an ultra deep + effective cleanse, we recommend double cleansing with our Cleansing Oil followed by our Baby Bar.
- Massage a quarter-sized dollop of cleansing oil onto dry facial skin for 60 seconds.
- Wet a clean washcloth with warm water and place it onto face until washcloth cools.
- Gently wipe away impurities + excess oil with washcloth.
- Click here to read up on how to follow the oil cleansing method with double cleansing.
INGREDIENTS: Jojoba Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Castor Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Essential Oils of Orange*, Lavender*, Geranium* and Peppermint*
Love this product. Smells and feels great on my skin
This cleansing oil for dry skin is wonderful. While I use a variety of Primally Pure products and love them all, this one product really compliments my nighttime cleansing ritual. I'm so glad that I added it to my routine after holding out for a while. Highly recommend it for anyone with dry skin, along with the goat's milk soap of course. :O}
This is the 3rd bottle I’ve purchased! It’s such a great product. I love that it’s only a few ingredients (of names I can actually pronounce) and my skin looks great and well hydrated since I started using it last year.
A complete game changer. My face is balanced and hydrated!
I tried this cleansing oil years ago, I never want to run out, absolutely the best. I wish this was around when I was a younger.