We've spent years researching and formulating with safe, effective ingredients to create a gentle and non-toxic deodorant with charcoal that actually works.
*During the summer months, our deodorants can sometimes vary in consistency due to warmer temperatures. We recommend placing it in the fridge for 60 minutes upon receiving to restore it to a normal state. For easy + smooth removal of the clear plastic cap on deodorant, gently twist to both sides.
- Primally Pure natural deodorant contains a small amount of baking soda to combat odor and is fortified with kaolin clay (powerful detoxifier) and non-nano zinc oxide (soothes irritation).
- Made with other good-for-you organic ingredients including grass-fed tallow, fair trade coconut oil, arrowroot powder, beeswax and essential oils.
- Activated coconut charcoal contains added detoxifying benefits while also deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Goes on virtually clear and doesn't stain clothes.
- Click here to read up on the hazards associated with conventional deodorant and the benefits of using ours.
- Apply a few swipes to each pit for all-day odor protection.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If exposed to extreme heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information on using natural deodorant, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Beeswax, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, White Kaolin Clay, Activated Coconut Charcoal, Organic Essential Oils of Eucalyptus and Peppermint