This best-selling, decadent + natural body butter only contains ingredients that are safe enough to eat – high quality ingredients that work to restore the skin to a healthy and nourished state.
- Tallow from grass-fed cows (rich in Vitamins A, D, E and K, anti-inflammatory conjugated linoleic acid + antimicrobial palmitoleic acid) deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Organic mango butter, shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil and extra virgin olive oil provide an extra boost of nourishment.
- Organic almond extract + organic vanilla absolute give the body butter a delicious frosting-like aroma.
- A little bit goes a long way.
- Apply to damp skin to make the product go further, last longer and absorb better.
- Take care to avoid getting water into the jar, as this product does not contain preservatives and water may cause bacteria growth to occur over time.
- Store in a cool place.
- If exposed to heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Shea Butter*, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Beeswax, Organic Almond Extract, Organic Vanilla Absolute
This body butter has been a life saver for me! Every winter I have an extremely dry patch on the back of my right hand that I can't get rid of. I have tried countless creams, lotions and oils, but nothing has worked. Then I ordered the Almond + Vanilla Body Butter and the first night I tried it I saw a huge improvement the next day! The dry patch has continued to get better and is barely noticeable now. Our family already uses and loves your deodorant and several other products. Now we are adding this body butter to the list of our Primally Pure favs!
My skin loves this! Such a nice formula!
I thought I would try this fragrance. The consistency of this is different from the others (not as creamy as Citrus/Mint) that I also have.
I’ve been using this product since I was pregnant with my first. Now I’m expecting my second and this is the only thing that soothes my itching stomach. It’s also great in winter when my skin gets super dry.
This stuff is amazing! The chemo I was taking caused peeling of hands and feet. This saved me. My oncologist was so amazed at how good my hands/feet looked that she wrote it down for her other patients.