Stock every sink with this powerful antiviral and immune-boosting blend of essential oils to help cleanse the skin, combat sickness and restore a sense of wellness within.
This highly antiviral blend of organic + wildcrafted essential oils delivers an immediate dose of powerful plant medicine with notes of crisp, cleansing black spruce and bay laurel, hints of sweet, woodsy silver fir and cedarwood, and a touch of the rich, smoky aroma of tobacco.
The Winter Hand Soap is packaged in a recyclable 4 oz or 6.5 oz. glass pump bottle.
- Black Spruce: This crisp, cleansing oil helps to clear congestion and strengthen lungs while calming the mind and encouraging deep relaxation.
- Silver Fur: A fresh, pine aroma warms the body, softens tension and powerfully supports respiratory health for overall wellness.
- Cedarwood: This rich, woodsy oil balances the nervous system and brings a deep sense of groundedness to enhance emotional well-being.
- Bay laurel:Highly antiviral, this sweet + soothing botanical powerfully preserves immunity and protects against viruses and sickness, naturally.
- Tobacco: A warming, smoky aroma alleviates stress and supports a deep sense of calm within.
- Apply 1 pump, lather for 20 seconds, breathe deeply and rinse.
INGREDIENTS: Aloe vera juice*, coconut oil*, potassium hydroxide, olive oil*, glycerin, sunflower oil*, essential oils of black spruce (wildcrafted), silver fir*, cedarwood (wildcrafted), bay laurel leaf* and tobacco absolute (wildcrafted), guar gum, rosemary extract, shea butter*, citric acid.
The hand soap base is crafted using renewable energy to support a more sustainable earth.
I love this hand soap! It is so luxurious, my hands feel like they’ve been pampered every time I use it. The scent is lovely, although I can smell the tobacco in it. I think that’s only because I’m super sensitive to tobacco scent. I used the fall soap, and loved that also! Keep up the great work!