If you're new to the natural skincare game, Jenna's Beginner Pack has you covered with the basic essentials, all made with high quality, organic ingredients.
We've spent years researching and formulating with safe, effective ingredients to create gentle and non-toxic products that actually work.
- Natural Deodorant: Scented with only organic essential oils to help purify skin and control odor, you won't find any fake + chemical-filled fragrances here.
- Cleansing Oil: Purify + nourish your skin with oil cleansing, which utilizes beneficial oils that penetrate deep into pores to dissolve grime and build-up.
- Everything Spray (Toner): Not only does this tone + regenerate, but it also soothes and calms irritated or inflamed skin, balances pH levels, and disinfects + heals.
- Natural Deodorant: Apply a few swipes upwards to each pit for all-day odor protection.
- Cleansing Oil: Massage a quarter-sized dollop onto dry facial skin for 60 seconds, then cover face with a warm, wet washcloth until it cools. Gently wipe away impurities + excess oil.
- Everything Spray (Toner): Apply 3-5 pumps as a facial toner, underarm refresher, to prevent ingrown hairs after shaving and to help cleanse + heal wounds or inflammatory skin conditions.
- Natural Deodorant: Contains a small amount of baking soda to combat odor, kaolin clay to powerfully detoxify and non-nano zinc oxide to soothe irritation. Full ingredient list here.
- Cleansing Oil: Made with a blend of organic oils (like Castor Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Jojoba Oil) and Essential Oils. Full ingredient list here.
- Everything Spray (Toner): Made with organic ingredients such as Hydrosol, Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera Juice, Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar, Magnesium Oil and Essential Oils. Full ingredient list here.
Great kit for someone just getting started! Super happy with the results I'm seeing after 2 weeks of use!
I love every one of these items and will be re-ordering for sure! The charcoal deodorant is the best natural (probably just the best, period) deodorant I've ever tried. The everything spray feels amazing and fresh, especially with the weather heating up. Love the cleansing oil! My skin has massively improved over the last few weeks since making the switch to PP - less breakouts, improved texture, less oily patches by the end of the day. I've stopped wearing foundation, it's that good! Love everything I've tried from PP so far!
Simplicity is the word I think of when I use this. It’s so easy to use and my face looks and feels so good after using this product. The deodorant works well and smells good. I don’t like elaborate routines when it comes to skin care and I’ve always preferred a natural approach, so this is perfect for me.
I am in LOVE with this deodorant. This is my first natural deodorant and it is SO much better than anything I have ever tried, and I have tried it all - even mens! As for the face products, I REALLY wanted to love them. They smell absolutely amazing and I have read such great reviews. However, my acne has never been worse and I am struggling with some of the worst breakouts of my life. Ever since I stopped taking birth control (11 months) I have struggled to find a routine and products that help and I had heard so many amazing reviews of these products. After 3 weeks of using the cleansing oil and everything spray, my progress towards clear skin has regressed drastically.
Hi Alexa, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! It's so great that you're enjoying the deodorant but we're sorry to hear that you're experiencing breakouts. We take all feedback to heart and have contacted you via email with a solution that we hope you’ll find to be helpful. Thanks again and please feel free to connect with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can be of any further assistance! All the best,
The deodorant I received must have something I’m allergic to in it because it left my skin bright red and irritated and burning. The other items are amazing and I love the smell
Hi Tabitha, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're always grateful for customer feedback whether it be positive or constructive. We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy this product as much as you had hoped that you would and have reached out to you via email with a solution that we hope you'll find helpful. Thanks again and please feel free to connect with our experience team at email@example.com if we can be of any further assistance! All the best,