Our Palo Santo Aromatherapy Oil is a rare blend of sustainably sourced exotic wood essential oils, mindfully formulated to infuse your skin and state of being with balance while providing multiple aromatherapy benefits.
Palo Santo has been traditionally used to relieve feelings of stress + anxiety, headaches, inflammation and irritation to support a calm presence and complexion, holistically.
The Aromatherapy Oil is packaged in a 10 ml glass roller container.
- Palo Santo: This wild-harvested wood contains potent levels of D-Limonene, Monoterpenes and anti-inflammatory properties to provide deeply healing and protective benefits at a cellular level while providing stress relieving and restorative benefits for the mind + mood.
- Sandalwood: Native to Australia, this oil has an earthy, sweet aroma that helps to enhance mental clarity and a calm mood while softening and soothing the skin.
- Greenheart Wood: Wildcrafted from Kenya, this rich, woodsy oil relieves tension + stress and supports mental + emotional flexibility.
- Cedarwood: This warm, grounding oil is wildcrafted in the US and promotes relaxation, relieves inflammation and calms the nervous system.
- Cold-pressed Golden Jojoba Oil: Gentle carrier oil that mimics our skin's natural sebum to restore moisture and maintain balance.
- Vitamin E: Sourced from non-gmo Sunflower Seeds, Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection and strengthens the skin’s barrier function.
- Apply to wrists and neck as a natural perfume.
- Dab onto pulse points or temples as an afternoon pick-me-up or before bed to deeply ground + center your mind.
- Inhale deeply to fully activate the therapeutic properties of this sacred oil.
INGREDIENTS: Jojoba oil*, Essential oils of Wildcrafted Palo Santo, Sandalwood*, Wildcrafted Greenheart Wood, Wildcrafted Cedarwood, Non-GMO Vitamin E (from sunflower seeds)
This is all I've ever wanted from Primally Pure - an earthy, grounding, peace-promoting aroma that I can take on the go. I've been obsessed with Palo Santo sticks for years and this oil that I can easily roll on (I've already taken it on trips, applied in traffic and multiple times throughout the day sitting at my desk) is next level wellness support. AND the fact that they know exactly where the Palo Santo is coming from and that it's positively impacting our planet and communities makes me feel even better when purchasing and applying. I know I'm going to have to buy more than one next time so I don't ever have to be without it.
Having not used a perfume since I ditched all my toxic ones years ago, I didn't know what to expect when I first used this clean option. First let me start by sharing what I recently learned which is that natural fragrances scented with essential oils take about 15 minutes or so after applying for the scent to fully develop. Essential oils work differently with everyone's unique body chemistry and this will smell differently on each person which is so cool! With that being said, after the scent develops this smells AMAZING - truly the perfect every day scent!
Calms my mood when I have anxiety and I feel reset afterwards. I love it before bedtime and sometimes in the morning! It’s like an herbal tea for your skin.
The ingredients and idea of having a non-toxic “perfume” very much excited me. Primally pure products are wonderful and I’m a repeat customer but the Palo santo roller missed the mark for me. The smell is ok, not my favorite and is very potent. A small amount on my wrist gave me a headache and took several washes to get the smell off of me. I Love the Palo Santo wood to burn and will continue to us that. Unfortunately, the roller isn’t as pleasant and too strong for me.
Hi Corina, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We’re sorry to hear that your didn’t enjoy this product as much as you had hoped that you would. We take all feedback to heart and have contacted you via email with a solution that we hope you’ll find to be helpful. Thanks again and please feel free to connect with our team at email@example.com if we can be of any further assistance! All the best,
Breathing this scent is like taking a deep breath in woods. Grounding, calming, mind clearing. Just what I need in the middle of a work day.