Fancy Face Serum contains a vitamin and antioxidant rich blend of the most potent + healing oils our planet has to offer. Great for all skin types, Fancy Face Serum helps to diminish fine lines, scarring, age spots, discolorations and more.
The pure + unrefined oils in this serum give it a rich, earthy aroma.
Our pregnancy/breastfeeding formula is made without neem oil, thyme essential oil, cypress essential oil, and carrot seed essential oil.
- Tamanu oil is widely renowned for its unrivaled healing properties, and large amounts of research have proven it to be extremely effective in helping with skin issues such as scarring, minor sores/cuts, acne, rashes, and more. The tamanu tree is indigenous to Southeast Asia and natives believe it to be a sacred gift of nature.
- Easily absorbed by the skin, hazelnut oil is an astringent oil that is ideal for purifying and clearing the complexion. Hazelnut oil is especially effective in balancing oil production and treating acne-prone skin.
- Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, neem oil has been used for hundreds of years to treat damaged skin. Neem oil is well known for its ability to rejuvenate skin cells, protect against environmental damage, prevent signs of aging, reduce inflammation, and fade the appearance of scars.
- Pumpkin seed oil contains an impressive profile of nutrients, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 (in unison, these fatty acids can reduce inflammation and prevent/reverse skin damage), antioxidants (which mitigate the spread of harmful free radicals), Vitamins A and C (anti-aging), zinc (helps to clear the skin), and more.
- Sea buckthorn oil prevents/reverses signs of aging and heals burns, cuts, and other sorts of skin inflammation. Sea Buckthorn Oil contains 12 times as much Vitamin C as an orange, 3 times more Vitamin A than carrots, loads of antioxidants, and many other nutrients that are extremely effective in healing, hydrating, and regenerating skin cells.
- Argan oil is quickly becoming a skincare staple ingredient in many personal care products, and for good reason. It's impressive nutritional profile can help to eradicate acne, under eye circles, fine lines, and sun damage while also moisturizing and nourishing the skin.
- The baobab tree is known by locals in its African habitat as the "tree of life". Baobab oil is rich in vitamins A, E, and F making it an ultra nourishing and moisturizing ingredient choice.
- More similar to our skin's own sebum than any other oil, jojoba oil is a gentle and nourishing oil that's extremely effective in adding moisture back into the skin. This oil is easily absorbed and ideal for balancing oil production and banishing acne.
- Pomegranate seed oil is well known for its high antioxidant levels and its ability to aid in healthy skin cell regeneration. Because of this oil's high antioxidant content, pomegranate seed oil is excellent at fighting free radicals that damage skin cells and age the skin.
- A member of the same botanical family as frankincense and myrrh, elemi essential oil has been traditionally used in Europe for many years to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cypress essential oil is especially beneficial for oily or troubled skin and is well known for its ability to tighten loose skin and increase skin cell circulation, enlivening the skin and allowing it to function and detoxify properly.
- Widely known for its ability to heal a vast array of undesirable skin conditions, lavender essential oil is one of the most versatile oils used in skincare and can assist in treating conditions such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles, wounds, and more.
- Recognized by many for its ability to aid in healthy skin cell regeneration + preserve the health of existing cells, frankincense essential oil is known to restore health and vitality to damaged and/or aging skin.
- Carrot seed essential oil is rich in antioxidants that are known to repair damaged skin, reduce fine lines, and diminish skin discolorations. This potent essential oil also works to add elasticity to the skin and give the complexion a youthful glow.
- Helichrysum essential oil is superior in fading age spots and skin discolorations and is especially effective at improving the appearance of sensitive skin.
- Because of its powerful antibacterial properties, thyme essential oil is extremely effective in healing acne and preventing breakouts.
- Due to its detoxifying, stimulating, and purifying effects, lemon essential oil is ideal for brightening skin tone, reducing pore size, and eradicating discolorations.
- After cleansing, apply 4-5 drops to entire face once per day.
- Store Fancy Face Serum upright, as the essential oils in this product are extremely concentrated and may begin to dissolve the rubber in the dropper lid over time.
- Best if used within 12 months.
INGREDIENTS: Tamanu Oil*, Hazelnut Oil*, Neem Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Sea Buckthorn Oil*, argan oil*, Baobab Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Pomegranate Seed Oil*, Elemi Essential Oil*, Lavender Essential Oil*, Cypress Essential Oil*, Frankincense Essential Oil*, Carrot Seed Essential Oil*, Helichrysum Essential Oil*, Thyme Essential Oil*, Lemon Essential Oil*
I love how this feels on my face. The smell is DIFFERENT but not something I dislike, just smells kind of "natural" I guess..? I know I'll be ordering more in the future.
I have been using Primally Pure for a long time. I love the simplistic ingredients that are good for your skin. I’m starting to get older now and wrinkles are becoming more of a concern. However, I have people compliment my skin often. I think having good skin care is very important. I tell my girls if you invest in good skin care, you won’t have to invest in a ton of makeup. Makeup shouldn’t be to cover up your beautiful skin but enhance its beauty. If you have a great canvas, then then the makeup will go on smoother and you won’t need as much but just a touch of a few things. Bethany and her team are amazing. I tell everyone about their products and how great they are. They work, they’re natural, and they make your skin feel like what it’s supposed to feel like. They listen to their customers and have amazing service. I just can’t say enough good about them. Love them all!! Keep up the great work and thank you for caring enough to make a product that benefits us and works.
I've been using this face serum for two years, and love it. It's a minimal "must have" that I take with me overnight (even while camping/backpacking!). Thanks for making a great product Primally Pure team.
I received my order which included the Fancy Face Serum. I loved all the products but the smell of this one actually makes me a bit nauseous. I will miss the benefits,, but I have tried it twice and the smell doesn't go away. Also, it is a very yellow/orange color that transfers to your skin and neck of shirts.
Hi Nancy, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We’re sorry to hear that your didn’t enjoy this product as much as you had hoped that you would. We take all feedback to heart and have contacted you via email with a solution that we hope you’ll find to be helpful. Thanks again and please feel free to connect with our team at email@example.com if we can be of any further assistance! All the best,
Love this Serum. I alternate it each night with the clarifying serum and have gotten wonderful results.