Just as its name implies, this spray does it all. Use it as a natural toner or spritz it on sensitive areas after shaving to prevent ingrown hairs. Everything Spray can also be used as a quick + easy underarm refresher after the gym and is also effective in soothing a wide range of inflammatory skin conditions.
- Organic lavender hydrosol soothes and calms irritated skin.
- Organic witch hazel (an astringent) tones the skin and reduces inflammation.
- Organic raw + unfiltered apple cider vinegar (antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral) balances pH levels and contains powerful healing enzymes.
- Organic tea tree essential oil disinfects and organic lavender essential oil heals and regenerates.
- Responsible for over 300 reactions within the body, Magnesium Oil is especially beneficial for skin health.
- Apply 3-5 pumps of Everything Spray as a facial toner, underarm refresher, to prevent ingrown hairs after shaving and to help cleanse + heal wounds or inflammatory skin conditions.
- Shake well before use.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information and tips on how to use Everything Spray, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Lavender Hydrosol*, Distilled Water, Witch Hazel*, Aloe Vera Juice*, Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar*, Magnesium Oil, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Essential Oils of Lavender* and Tea Tree*
This spray on your face after your shower, is so refreshing. I also notice less blemishes since using this daily. I love how it makes my face look and feel and i love how it smells.
So far I’m loving the way this product makes me skin feel. However, the spray top broke after first use. It keeps getting stuck and won’t spray. Overall, product is great, but container could be better.
This stuff is so good. I use it on my armpits after shaving as well as a facial toner day and night before I put lotion on. It smells great and I can tell my skin likes it! Will definitely be buying more of this when I run out.
Have enjoyed using this product every day since buying!
I'm not quite convinced on this for my face, but a spritz a day after showering has worked wonders on recurring bikini line ingrown hairs/cysts and for this reason I am sold!