We've spent years researching and formulating with safe, effective ingredients to create a gentle and non-toxic deodorant with charcoal that actually works.
- Primally Pure natural deodorant contains a small amount of baking soda to combat odor and is fortified with kaolin clay (powerful detoxifier) and non-nano zinc oxide (soothes irritation).
- Made with other good-for-you organic ingredients including grass-fed tallow, fair trade coconut oil, arrowroot powder, beeswax and essential oils.
- Activated coconut charcoal contains added detoxifying benefits while also deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Goes on virtually clear and doesn't stain clothes.
- Click here to read up on the hazards associated with conventional deodorant and the benefits of using ours.
- Apply a few swipes to each pit for all-day odor protection.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If exposed to extreme heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information on using natural deodorant, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Beeswax, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, White Kaolin Clay, Activated Coconut Charcoal, Organic Essential Oils of Eucalyptus and Peppermint
Look no further than this deodorant. Best ever. No rashes. No irritation. Just pure non toxic pit goodness! :-)
I like the product, it controls odor. I use it at night only to give myself a break from the normal antiperspirant I use during the day because I can't handle having wet pits.. this is not an antiperspirant and it will discolor the pits of your shirts. Overall I like it, I just use at night when I'm not sweating and I wear ****** shirts because of the staining.
Very happy with the primally pure products. They are exactly what I've been looking for. I would recommend them to anybody thinking about buying.
Works! Although I still sweat, there is no odor! I carry the travel size with me for really long days.
Once I found this I could never use anything else.