Spirulina Face Mask
Our Spirulina Mask powerfully soothes and supports balanced skin.
This restorative mask deeply nourishes delicate skin, relieves redness + sensitivities and expedites the healing process to create a calm complexion. Ingredients including Spirulina, Gotu Kola and Colloidal Oatmeal work together to support stressed, reactive or damaged skin states. The result? Calm, balanced, healthy skin.
Our soothing spirulina face mask has a woodsy, herbaceous aroma and is packaged in a glass jar.
- Raw + Local Honey: Honey is known as a natural humectant helping to infuse hydration into the skin and expedite the healing process. It’s rich in antibacterial benefits to calm inflammatory skin conditions and contains potent enzymatic properties to gently exfoliate + refine skin texture.
- Spirulina: This blue-green algae is rich in restorative nutrients such as fatty acids, antioxidants and amino acids to help the skin maintain moisture, minimize redness + sensitivities, detoxify and rebuild the health of skin.
- Chlorella: A skin-loving, freshwater algae potent in vitamins A, C, D, E and B, antioxidants and minerals to significantly decrease inflammation, detoxify skin and support healthy cell function.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Natural, effective remedy for soothing inflamed and irritated skin conditions by creating a protective barrier for the delicate skin and boosting hydration and healing. It powerfully improves sensitive skin issues such as psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.
- Green Clay: This gentle, absorbent clay is supportive for sensitive skin states and contains essential minerals to gently detoxify + draw out impurities and stimulate circulation. It also promotes balanced pH levels, soothes irritations and creates a calm complexion.
- White Kaolin Clay: This gentle, mineral-rich clay naturally exfoliates to detoxify and soften skin texture. Its balancing properties help to calm sensitive complexions and soothe inflammatory conditions - without irritating or stripping the skin’s protective barrier
- Lactobacillus Ferment: A powerful probiotic-based natural antimicrobial that not only provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection but contains potent hydration properties to help to increase moisture levels and boost the overall health of the skin.
- Apply a thin layer to face 1-3x/week after cleansing, while the skin is still moist. Relax for 15-30 minutes, rinse with warm water and finish with toner and skin-specific serum.
- Best if used in 6 months.
- Skin Tip: Try multi-masking by applying specific masks to different areas of the skin to support diverse skin needs
INGREDIENTS: Raw Honey*, Kaolin Clay, Evening Primrose Oil*, Green clay, Lactobacillus Ferment, Coconut Lactobacillus, Witch Hazel*, Spirulina*, Chlorella*, Gotu Kola*, Colloidal Oatmeal, Essential Oils of Rosemary* and Juniper Berry*
Recently, I have been breaking out with hormonal acne (just came off birth control after years..) I started to get acne around my mouth/chin/jawline and nothing seemed to help! I bought the mask trio back in January as part of a new self-care routine for 2021. The first time I tried this mask I was blown away and my husband was even surprised how well it worked after just one treatment. Since then, I have been using this mask 2-3x a week and have really started to notice a difference. I am almost out, so I am getting ready to order the full size! This is one of my new favorite skin care products :) Thanks Primarily Pure!!
It was thicker than the clarifying mask, which I wasn't expecting. Therefore, making it harder to applying. The smell isn't bad, but not as sweet as the clarifying either. It is effective though.
I love this face mask! I have been feeling very stressed and when I put this on it relaxes me instantly and feels amazing after a long week! I look forward to putting it on!
This is the second jar of the soothing mask I've purchased, and I love it. My skin is sensitive and dehydrated, sometimes itchy, and this mask really helps to soothe my skin. I love the smell too, makes me feel like I'm at the day spa. Love to put this on and do my meditation app!
Initially I thought the strong smell would cause my skin to flare up but no. I’ve left the mask on for anywhere from 10-25 minutes. It’s a relaxing yet pricey self-care ritual. After 3 uses all I’ve noticed is soft skin initially. At this point I don’t think I’d purchase again. Maybe I’m missing some underlying benefit that’s not initially noticeable?
Hi Zoe, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We’re sorry to hear that your didn’t enjoy this product as much as you had hoped that you would. We take all feedback to heart and have contacted you via email with a solution that we hope you’ll find to be helpful. Thanks again and please feel free to connect with our team at email@example.com if we can be of any further assistance! All the best,