Naturally plumps skin and promotes a youthful appearance.
This rejuvenating mask visibly firms skin, stimulates cell renewal and promotes circulation + collagen production. Ingredients including Hibiscus Powder, Bakuchiol and Rosehip Seed Oil work together to support mature, aging or dehydrated skin states. The result? Youthful, nourished, vibrant skin.
Our Plumping Mask has a deep, floral aroma and is packaged in a glass jar.
- Raw + Local Honey: Honey is known as a natural humectant helping to infuse hydration into the skin and expedite the healing process. It’s rich in antibacterial benefits to calm inflammatory skin conditions and contains potent enzymatic properties to gently exfoliate + refine skin texture.
- Hibiscus Powder: Known as nature’s botox, this powerful plumping flower is a natural source of AHA’s (alpha-hydroxy acids) and antioxidants which stimulates cell turnover and hydration to reveal more rejuvenated, even and youthful skin.
- Bakuchiol: This natural retinol alternative, sourced from the Babchi plant, accelerates cell renewal, minimizes signs of aging and improves skin texture, tone + tightness without any associated irritation or redness from conventional retinol.
- Rose Kaolin Clay: This pink, purifying clay stimulates cell renewal and effectively refines skin texture without over-drying. Potent in the naturally-occurring compound, Silica, it helps to restore elasticity, promote more supple skin and deliver moisture to dry/mature skin states.
- White Kaolin Clay: This gentle, mineral-rich clay naturally exfoliates to detoxify and soften skin. Its balancing properties help to purify pores and calm inflammatory conditions - without irritating or stripping the skin’s protective barrier.
- Lactobacillus Ferment: A powerful probiotic-based natural antimicrobial that not only provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection but contains potent hydration properties to help to increase moisture levels and boost the overall health of the skin.
- Apply a thin layer to face 1-3x/week after cleansing, while the skin is still moist. Relax for 15-30 minutes, rinse with warm water and finish with toner and skin-specific serum.
- Best if used in 6 months.
- Skin Tip: Try multi-masking by applying specific masks to different areas of the skin to support diverse skin needs.
INGREDIENTS: Raw Honey*, Kaolin Clay, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Lactobacillus Ferment, Rose Kaolin Clay, Hibiscus Powder*, Coconut Lactobacillus, White Rose Hydrosol*, Witch Hazel*, Bakuchiol, Essential Oils of, Jasmine*, Geranium*, Cypress*, Frankincense* and Astaxanthin
I can’t get past the smell, it’s not very pleasant
I had really high hopes for this mask. I found it to be super sticky, even when used properly. The smell was so strong that my eyes stung while it was on my face.
Hi Jamie, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We’re sorry to hear that your didn’t enjoy this product as much as you had hoped that you would. We take all feedback to heart and have contacted you via email with a solution that we hope you’ll find to be helpful. Thanks again and please feel free to connect with our team at email@example.com if we can be of any further assistance! All the best,
This mask is amazing. My skin feels so soft after using it. I also like knowing that the ingredients are completely safe!
I was not expecting to love this product as much as I do! With natural products I have not had the greatest experience, but with this mask - oh baby! I am in love! My skin is plumper, more radiant & I feel more confident! Thanks for making a great product!
I really enjoy this product. It makes my face feel smoother and more hydrated.