Bethany's Daily Essentials (A Look Inside Our Founder's Bag)
Hi friends! My team has been wanting me to do this post for awhile now and I’m excited to finally give you guys a glimpse into my daily essentials and the things I carry with me each day. I linked all of the items below for the sake of convenience, but we do not earn a commission from any of them.
Oh! And my bag itself is from Gathre. It’s the BEST. I bought it as a diaper bag but it’s been great for carrying around my laptop as well, in addition to everything pictured above. Let’s dive in!
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle – we had these made for the Primally Pure team a few months ago and I don’t leave the house without it. I always fill up with Palomar Water and take it with me to restaurants, etc. in order to avoid drinking tap water that contains chemicals like fluoride, chlorine, etc.
- Notebook – a MUST to keep on hand at all times for whenever inspiration hits!
- Kasandrinos Olive Oil Packs – I try my best to avoid industrial seed oils, which is nearly impossible to do when eating out. Instead of ordering anything fried or grilled, I usually opt for a salad (no dressing) and drench it with a pack or two of this EVOO with a few squirts of lemon. **Sidenote: check out this article or this one for an overview of why industrial seed oils should have no place in your diet. When eating out at a restaurant, I usually ask them what cooking oils they use and the answer is almost always canola oil or vegetable oil (gag!). I then ask if they would be able to substitute that for real butter, and a lot of times they say yes! If not, I order salad and eat it with my EVOO pack. Healthy fats = healthy cells = healthy skin.
- Super Fat Macadamia + MCT Packs – if you couldn’t tell from the point above, I’m a big fan of healthy fats! 🙂 I keep my bag stocked with these packs for whenever hunger strikes (my kids love them too).
- Primally Pure Lip Balm – our Lip Balm is *seriously* the best, and I don’t leave the house without it! Peppermint is my go-to flavor. Sometimes I even dab it around my eyes to nourish, protect and wake up the delicate skin in that area.
- Primally Pure Baby Balm – One of my favorite products that we sell. It’s super nourishing and has so many uses! I use it on my hands when they’re feeling dry and on my kids for rashes, minor scrapes, etc.
- Primally Pure Hand Sanitizer – An absolute must, especially these days when sanitizing your hands is a requirement for entry at certain establishments. The ingredient list of the sanitizers at most of these places is full of chemicals that no one should be putting onto their bodies (especially not in the name of “health”), and I’ve never experienced any pushback from using my own instead.
- RMS Concealer and RMS Lip Tint – clean, simple makeup items that work. And for all of our top makeup recommendations, check out this post.
- Woo Bamboo Biodegradable Silk Dental Floss – the best floss I’ve found! Totally natural and works amazingly well.
- iPhone w/ Faraday Bag – I recently purchased a set of these bags to protect against EMFs. It’s also been great to store my phone in here and be free from distractions when spending time with family or working!
Thanks so much for reading! I’d love to know what you guys carry with you each day! Leave a comment below and tell me what some of your essentials are!
Leave a Comment