Everything Spray Vs. Complexion Mist
A few times each week we get the question, “What’s the difference between Everything Spray and Complexion Mist?”
It’s a fair question. They’re both sprays and both are completely unique and outside the realm of products we’re accustomed to seeing.
But before I explain the difference, let me give you a little background on why our products are so outside of the box.
We’re not big on pushing a one-size-fits-all approach to skincare. We’ll never tell you to wash with THIS cleanser, followed by THIS toner and then THIS moisturizer.
Every complexion is different and has its own unique needs. And those needs vary based on age, where you live, time of year, diet, etc. Plus, it’s always a good idea to mix things up and expose your skin to varying sources of nutrients.
I guess you could say we’re the skincare anti-routine – just something to keep in mind as we delve deeper into this topic!
Now, here’s a breakdown!
Everything Spray is a multi-purpose spray that works as a toner, armpit refresher (magnesium oil gives it an odor-fighting boost…among other things!) and helps to prevent ingrown hairs after shaving. Customers have also had success using it on rashes, infections, bug bites, and more.
The following ingredients give Everything Spray its SUPERIOR skin-toning abilities (especially for those with oily + acne-prone skin):
- Organic Lavender Hydrosol (soothes irritated skin)
- Organic Witch Hazel (an astringent that tones the skin and reduces inflammation)
- Organic Raw + Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar (antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and balances pH levels)
- Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil (excellent for treating inflamed/irritated skin)
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil (broad-spectrum skin healer + regenerater)
Our Complexion Mists are hydrating, soothing and beautifying mists with mild toning properties. They can be used after cleansing (morning or night), over makeup as a setting spray, or anytime your complexion needs a refreshing pick-me-up! Our Complexion Mists are suitable for all skin types, and we recommend rotating each of them into your skincare regime.
Here’s some info on what makes each of these mists so special:
- Geranium Complexion Mist: Powerful regenerator that diminishes the appearance of scarring, fine lines and signs of aging. Most well-known for its ability to regenerate skin, speed skin-cell turnaround and bring life to dull/tired complexions.
- Neroli Complexion Mist: Boosts moisture + plumpness, balances oil levels and combats acne with powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lavender Complexion Mist: Versatile in nature, Organic Lavender Hydrosol is especially soothing for damaged/inflamed skin and is also well known for its calming properties.
Each type of mist also contains Organic Aloe Vera Juice (works to hydrate and moisturize the skin, helping to restore its natural youthful glow), Organic Witch Hazel (an astringent that tones the skin + reduces inflammation) and Organic Vegetable Glycerin (a humectant that softens skin + locks in moisture).
Whew, that was a lot of information. We hope it gives you a better picture of the difference between these two incredible products!
Still confused or have other questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to help you troubleshoot + figure out which product(s) will best fit your skin’s current needs.
(Photography by Madeline Broderick)