Geranium Complexion Mist regenerates, speeds skin-cell turnaround and brings life to dull/tired complexions.
Our hydrating + toning complexion mists are suitable for all skin types, and we recommend rotating each of them into your skincare regime.
- Organic Geranium hydrosol is a powerful regenerator that diminishes the appearance of scarring, fine lines and signs of aging.
- Organic aloe vera juice works to hydrate and moisturize the skin, helping to restore its natural youthful glow.
- Organic witch hazel (an astringent) tones the skin + reduces inflammation.
- Organic vegetable glycerin (a humectant) softens skin + locks in moisture.
- Apply 3-5 pumps to the face after cleansing, over makeup as a setting spray, or anytime your complexion needs a pick-me-up.
- Store in a cool place.
- Best if used within 6 months.
INGREDIENTS: Geranium Hydrosol*, Aloe Vera Juice*, Witch Hazel*, Vegetable Glycerine*, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Peppermint Essential Oil*
I just tried this along with the oil cleanser for dry skin. The smell of the Geranium Complexion Mist is a bit strong so please be aware if you are sensitive to smells. I have switched to only using in the mornings. It also has peppermint oil in which can tingle on lips and eyes (even though they are closed) so I would recommend spraying on a cotton pad and not directly on face or putting cotton pads on your eyes to cover. I have to let my skin fully adjust to this product along with the cleansing oil for dry skin so I alternate between my other PP products, which I fully love!!!
I have bought this Geranium Complexion Mist several times! I keep reordering it because I like it so much! It feels so good when I spray it on my face. It gives a slight tingle which I love. I use it right after I wash my face and before I apply serums. I will continue to buy this wonderful item!
I've never tried a complexion mist before, so I have nothing to compare this product to... but I really love it! I spray it on damp skin before using the plumping serum as part of my morning routine, and I look forward to it every day.
I like the mist a lot. The scent is a bit strong for me and I would probably try a different one next time.
Love the scent and the flexibility of this product. I use it as a primer for my makeup and right after washing my face at night for a spa-like bedtime routine.