Geranium Complexion Mist regenerates, speeds skin-cell turnaround and brings life to dull/tired complexions.
Our hydrating + toning complexion mists are suitable for all skin types, and we recommend rotating each of them into your skincare regime.
- Organic Geranium hydrosol is a powerful regenerator that diminishes the appearance of scarring, fine lines and signs of aging.
- Organic aloe vera juice works to hydrate and moisturize the skin, helping to restore its natural youthful glow.
- Organic witch hazel (an astringent) tones the skin + reduces inflammation.
- Organic vegetable glycerin (a humectant) softens skin + locks in moisture.
- Apply 3-5 pumps to the face after cleansing, over makeup as a setting spray, or anytime your complexion needs a pick-me-up.
- Store in a cool place.
- Best if used within 6 months.
INGREDIENTS: Geranium Hydrosol*, Aloe Vera Juice*, Witch Hazel*, Vegetable Glycerine*, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Peppermint Essential Oil*
I have tried many complexion mists from pure rose water and other varieties. This is by far my favorite! It calms my inflamed skin and leaves my complexion smooth, perfect for priming before my moisturizer (which is now the blue tansy face cream!)
Geranium complexion mist is so refreshing on my face and neck. I spritz it on before applying the Fancy Face Serum and Blue Tansy Beauty Cream to make them go further and to spread evenly. I have also used Lavender Complexion Mist, and I love it too. Feels like I'm pampering my face :-)
Use it all the time through out the day. Absolutely love! Refreshing and feels so clean.
I absolutely love this spray! I definitely feel my skin is more clear and even toned. I feel so much more comfortable make up free and I using nothing but Primally Pure products on my face. My skin type is normal/ I do get hormonal acne/ redness around acne prone areas. My acne has ceased! I only get the occasional breakout. I will be buying more of this and more of their products.
I am in love with all the complexion mists. Geranium is the third one I’ve tried and I can’t pick a favorite. They are all wonderful and make my skin look amazing. The geranium is very floral in smell so if you are sensitive to that I would stay away and pick one of the others. Cannot day enough about how much I love Primally Pure’s products.