We've spent years researching and formulating with safe, effective ingredients to create a gentle and non-toxic deodorant that actually works.
- Primally Pure natural deodorant contains a small amount of baking soda to combat odor and is fortified with kaolin clay (powerful detoxifier) and non-nano zinc oxide (soothes irritation).
- Made with other good-for-you organic ingredients including grass-fed tallow, fair trade coconut oil, arrowroot powder, beeswax and essential oils.
- Tea Tree is beneficial for its antibacterial, odor-busting + natural cleansing properties.
- Click here to read up on the hazards associated with conventional deodorant and the benefits of using ours.
- Apply a few swipes to each pit for all-day odor protection.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If exposed to extreme heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information on using natural deodorant, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Beeswax, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Of all the natural deodorants they’ve tried, this one actually works!
I tried a few different natural brands in the past and decided natural would never work for me. A friend gave me a sample of Primally Pure, and I thought I’ll try it a few times, and that will be it. I was shocked from that point forward, I never went back. I can skip days now, and my armpits don’t have that weird yellow/brown tint I used to have when I used other deodorants. (I never even realized that wasn’t normal.) This stuff is legit.
I love the tea tree scent, it is so fresh and invigorating and really reduces odor. My package got lost in the mail and the PP team was incredibly helpful in getting me a replacement package asap! Highly recommend.
I like the packaging in that it comes apart easily so you can use every bit of the product. and recycle what you can of the parts that are left.
I have been using natural deodorants for years and this is one of the best! I was worried about their formula containing baking soda but it hasn’t caused any irritation. I’m super impressed! ❤️❤️❤️