Powerfully soothes and supports balanced skin.
This restorative mask deeply nourishes delicate skin, relieves redness + sensitivities and expedites the healing process to create a calm complexion. Ingredients including Spirulina, Gotu Kola and Colloidal Oatmeal work together to support stressed, reactive or damaged skin states. The result? Calm, balanced, healthy skin.
Our soothing spirulina face mask has a woodsy, herbaceous aroma and is packaged in a glass jar.
- Raw + Local Honey: Honey is known as a natural humectant helping to infuse hydration into the skin and expedite the healing process. It’s rich in antibacterial benefits to calm inflammatory skin conditions and contains potent enzymatic properties to gently exfoliate + refine skin texture.
- Spirulina: This blue-green algae is rich in restorative nutrients such as fatty acids, antioxidants and amino acids to help the skin maintain moisture, minimize redness + sensitivities, detoxify and rebuild the health of skin.
- Chlorella: A skin-loving, freshwater algae potent in vitamins A, C, D, E and B, antioxidants and minerals to significantly decrease inflammation, detoxify skin and support healthy cell function.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Natural, effective remedy for soothing inflamed and irritated skin conditions by creating a protective barrier for the delicate skin and boosting hydration and healing. It powerfully improves sensitive skin issues such as psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.
- Green Clay: This gentle, absorbent clay is supportive for sensitive skin states and contains essential minerals to gently detoxify + draw out impurities and stimulate circulation. It also promotes balanced pH levels, soothes irritations and creates a calm complexion.
- White Kaolin Clay: This gentle, mineral-rich clay naturally exfoliates to detoxify and soften skin texture. Its balancing properties help to calm sensitive complexions and soothe inflammatory conditions - without irritating or stripping the skin’s protective barrier
- Lactobacillus Ferment: A powerful probiotic-based natural antimicrobial that not only provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection but contains potent hydration properties to help to increase moisture levels and boost the overall health of the skin.
- Apply a thin layer to face 1-3x/week after cleansing, while the skin is still moist. Relax for 15-30 minutes, rinse with warm water and finish with toner and skin-specific serum.
- Best if used in 6 months.
- Skin Tip: Try multi-masking by applying specific masks to different areas of the skin to support diverse skin needs
INGREDIENTS: Raw Honey*, Kaolin Clay, Evening Primrose Oil*, Green clay, Lactobacillus Ferment, Coconut Lactobacillus, Witch Hazel*, Spirulina*, Chlorella*, Gotu Kola*, Colloidal Oatmeal, Essential Oils of Rosemary* and Juniper Berry*
I got this mask as a sample in a holiday order this past year. I honestly had forgotten I received it until late last week while going through my skin care products. I have been having terrible break outs on my temples recently, and nothing was helping. I applied the mask 2-3 times last week, and the difference in redness/inflammation was drastic the day after using the mask. Purchasing a full size one today, because I can't imagine NOT having this in my skin care army.
I swear by this mask- all seasons, all issues. I keep it in the fridge and it works wonders for a sunburn! Also great for dry skin and rosacea flare ups in the winter months.
Very calming for my rosacea - I'm not sure the results were as drastic as I would have liked as but I will continue to use it. Would love if it was sold in smaller amounts because it is quite expensive!
I had a mild hive-y reaction on the lower half of my face this weekend (possibly mask related.) It was uncomfortable and I decided to try the Soothing Mask. It instantly relieved the itchiness and 30-40 mins later when I removed the mask the redness was diminished. The next morning I felt 100%. We have all three Primally Pure masks and until now, Soothing was the sleeper. Now it's a priority in a world of daily mask-wearing!
I haven’t been using it but for a couple of weeks, but I don’t really see any changes yet. And the juniper scent is VERY strong on this. I’m going to continue to give it a chance to “soothe” my skin, but I likely won’t order again due to the smell giving me a headache.
Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Soothing Mask! We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy this product and have reached out to you via email to provide a solution. Please feel free to be in touch with us at email@example.com if we can be of any further help. All the best,