Promotes a youthful appearance, softens signs of aging, plumps skin naturally.
Ingredients rich in vitamins and antioxidants (including Astaxanthin, Green Coffee Oil and Prickly Pear Seed Oil) increase collagen levels, soften fine lines + firm skin, stimulate cell turnover, and deeply nourish to promote a vibrant, healthy appearance.
Our Plumping Serum has a deep/full floral aroma and is packaged in a glass bottle.
- Sourced from algae, Astaxanthin is 500 times stronger than vitamin E, 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C, 800 times stronger than Coenzyme Q10, 550 times stronger than green tea catechins and 75 times stronger than alpha-lipoic acid making it an incredibly protective and transformative ingredient for fighting free radicals and signs of aging. (This ingredient is also what gives the serum its bright orange hue)
- Packed with caffeine, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, Green Coffee Oil helps to build natural collagen and elastin resulting in more firm, smooth and younger-looking skin.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil is well known for its high antioxidant levels and its ability to aid in healthy skin cell regeneration. Because of this oil's high antioxidant content, pomegranate seed oil is excellent at fighting free radicals that damage skin cells and age the skin.
- High in Vitamin K, Prickly Pear Seed Oil is effective in brightening the complexion and reducing dark spots, hyperpigmentation and scarring. This opulent oil also contains 150% more Vitamin E than Argan Oil and helps to deeply hydrate + soften the skin.
- In addition to its irresistibly sweet aroma, Jasmine Essential Oil is also notably high in antioxidants which help to protect the skin against environmental stressors and reduce the appearance of aging.
- Recognized by many for its ability to aid in healthy skin cell regeneration + preserve the health of existing cells, Frankincense Essential Oil is known to restore health and vitality to damaged and/or aging skin.
- Cypress Essential Oil is well known for its ability to tighten loose skin and increase skin cell circulation, enlivening the skin and allowing it to function and detoxify properly.
- Massage 4-8 drops into damp skin after cleansing/toning and before moisturizing for a supple + glowing complexion.
- Best if used within 12 months.
INGREDIENTS: Rosehip Seed Oil*, Pomegranate Seed Oil*, Prickly Pear Seed Oil*, Maracuja Oil, Green Coffee Oil, Goji Berry Oil, Jasmine Essential Oil*, Geranium Essential Oil*, Frankincense Essential Oil*, Cypress Essential Oil*, Astaxanthin (from algae)
I love this serum!! I’m hooked on Primally Pure products for life and this serum is one of my favorite pieces! I’ve tried the Fancy Face serum and Soothing Serum and they just weren’t the same. Their smell was tough for me. However, I enjoy the smell of the plumping serum. Only bummer is I do run out of this product way faster than the rest.
I purchased this serum and a gua sha stone a few weeks ago. I’ve been using the serum every single night and I gua sha about every other night (because toddler mom). I cannot believe the difference in my skin already!! There’s a noticeable reduction in my forehead wrinkles/crows feet and my skin feels so smooth! My skin tone is more even too. The stone is so relaxing and it’s so nice to have a few indulgent minutes to care for myself at the end of a long day.
I have only been using this for about a week now, but my face already feels smoother! It smells so pretty and feels great on my skin. Love it!
Love this serum! Has helped keep my skin looking young.
I wanted to love it. The ingredients list sounds perfect, I don’t mind the scent at all and even like the orange color. I feel like it gives me a little sun kissed glow. But I used it for over a month and noticed my skin getting drier and drier. No improvement in lines, if anything the look worse because of how dry my skin is. I was using it every night and layering on thick beauty cream on top. I took a break from it for a few weeks and my skin improved. Just tried to use it for one night again and the next morning my skin was dry and peeling. So disappointed because I know it works so well for many people. Not sure what’s in it that my skin is reacting to this way.
Hi Kate, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We’re sorry to hear that your didn’t enjoy this product as much as you had hoped that you would. We take all feedback to heart and have contacted you via email with a solution that we hope you’ll find to be helpful. Thanks again and please feel free to connect with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can be of any further assistance!