Deodorant (1.7 oz)
We've spent years researching and formulating with safe, effective ingredients to create a gentle and non-toxic deodorant that actually works.
- Primally Pure natural deodorant contains a small amount of baking soda to combat odor and is fortified with kaolin clay (powerful detoxifier) and non-nano zinc oxide (soothes irritation).
- Made with other good-for-you organic ingredients including grass-fed tallow, fair trade coconut oil, arrowroot powder, beeswax and essential oils.
- Goes on virtually clear and doesn't stain clothes.
- Click here to read up on the hazards associated with conventional deodorant and the benefits of using ours.
- Apply a few swipes to each pit for all-day odor protection.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If exposed to extreme heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information on using natural deodorant, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Arrowroot Powder, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Beeswax, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Essential Oils
Real Customer Reviews
The Pure Promise
No Artificial Anything
We use nature's most precious elements and nothing more.
From small family farms to wildcrafted botanicals to ethically processed ingredients, we take sourcing seriously.
Made in the USA
Handcrafted with love in sunny southern California.
If you're not 100% satisfied, we’ll give you your money back.