We've spent years researching and formulating with safe, effective ingredients to create a gentle and non-toxic deodorant with charcoal that actually works.
- Primally Pure natural deodorant contains a small amount of baking soda to combat odor and is fortified with kaolin clay (powerful detoxifier) and non-nano zinc oxide (soothes irritation).
- Made with other good-for-you organic ingredients including grass-fed tallow, fair trade coconut oil, arrowroot powder, beeswax and essential oils.
- Activated coconut charcoal contains added detoxifying benefits while also deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Goes on virtually clear and doesn't stain clothes.
- Click here to read up on the hazards associated with conventional deodorant and the benefits of using ours.
- Apply a few swipes to each pit for all-day odor protection.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If exposed to extreme heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information on using natural deodorant, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Beeswax, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, White Kaolin Clay, Activated Coconut Charcoal, Organic Essential Oils of Eucalyptus and Peppermint
I love this deodorant! I have been using it for three years now and have not turned back to any other deodorant.
This deodorant works as hard as I do! Through codes and rushing around an ED 12 hours a day, it works great. No rashes like other natural brands and it smells pleasantly minty! Love it, I’m sold!
The charcoal deodorant is my husband’s favorite. I have been trying to get him to switch to natural deodorant for a while and this one is his favorite.
First of all, I was a bit horrified when I read the list of ingredients to a friend and realized I'd just received a product with cow fat in it (tallow). To be fair, I just didn't catch this when I was looking at the product online. I assumed that a company so focused on organic, fair-trade products would also be vegan. That's my bad. But, nonetheless it is still extremely disappointing that the company finds the use of this ingredient justifiable. As far as the product itself, it does work well, but I don't love how it applies. They recommend "dabbing" but the product is so dry that nothing gets onto my skin if I do that. And if I rub it on I get little clumps of deodorant left under my arms.
Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for reaching out and we're sorry to hear this deodorant wasn't what you expected. We love tallow for its nourishing properties and it's long-standing history of use in skincare and while we believe tallow to be incredibly important to skin health, we understand that it may not appeal to everyone and want you to know that we offer a number of skincare products that do not contain tallow and would be considered to be vegan-friendly. Thanks again and please feel free to connect with us at email@example.com if we can be of any further help. Best,
It has taken a few months for my body to adjust but it is amazing how clean and fresh I feel using the charcoal deodorant. No more sticky buildup that you need to scrub off like antiperspirant. No odor. No discoloration of my clothing.