Creates a calm complexion, soothes sensitive + stressed skin, restores balance.
Powerful anti-inflammatory and restorative ingredients (including Pumpkin Seed Oil, Ashwagandha and Pau D'Arco) reduce redness and inflammation, repair and strengthen damaged skin, and deeply soothe to support a calm, balanced complexion.
Our Soothing Serum has a woodsy, herbaceous aroma and is packaged in a glass bottle.
Looking for our Soothing Serum +CBD? Find it here!
- Pomegranate Seed Oil has a nutrient-dense profile and is rich in fatty acids and anti-inflammatory benefits which powerfully aid in repairing and regenerating the skin at a cellular level.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains an impressive profile of nutrients, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 (in unison, these fatty acids can reduce inflammation and prevent/reverse skin damage), antioxidants (which mitigate the spread of harmful free radicals), Vitamins A and C (anti-aging), zinc (helps to clear the skin), and more.
- Squalane Oil (from olives) is a natural lipid that lubricates and protects the skin. As an emollient and highly effective antioxidant, Squalane locks in moisture, eases dry patches and fights inflammation + free radicals.
- Traditionally referred to as the "King’s Cure-All", Evening Primrose Oil is thought to have majestic benefits and is often used for skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Tamanu Oil is widely renowned for its unrivaled healing properties, and research has proven it to be extremely effective in helping with skin issues such as scarring, minor sores/cuts, acne, rashes, and more. The tamanu tree is indigenous to Southeast Asia and natives believe it to be a sacred gift of nature.
- Gotu Kola is a powerful skin healer with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and soothing properties to support damaged tissues, stimulate the healing process and provide serious protection for sensitive skin.
- Sustainably sourced from the inner bark of Taheebo trees in the Amazonian rainforest that never rot even when dead, Pau D’Arco is effective in bringing oxygen to skin cells and fighting inflammation, yeast and fungus.
- Potent in healing powers and anti-inflammatory properties, Ashwagandha boosts the skin’s ability to relieve and repair inflammation while bringing balance to stressed out skin.
- Marshmallow Root is a serious skin soother, especially for sensitive, problematic skin as it helps to strengthen and repair a weakened skin barrier by infusing the skin with hydration, healing and nourishment.
- A close relative to Chamomile, Yarrow has been a staple in traditional herbal medicine for centuries due to its effectiveness in minimizing discomfort and redness associated with inflammatory skin conditions.
- Massage 4-8 drops into damp skin after cleansing/toning for a calm + nourished complexion.
- Best if used within 12 months.
INGREDIENTS: Jojoba Oil*, Pomegranate Seed Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Squalane Oil (from olives), Evening Primrose Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Gotu Kola*, Ashwagandha*, Pau D'Arco*, Yarrow*, Marshmallow Root*, Essential Oils of Rosemary* and Juniper Berry*
I cannot say enough of a glowing and ringing endorsement for all things Primally Pure- this natural product line has changed my life, and skin, for the better (best it’s ever been!)! The smoothing serum is part of my nightly routine. I wake up each morning with clear ans clean skin- it’s really amazing.
This is the only product that helps my super dry skin and will forever be a staple on my bathroom counter!
The soothing serum has changed my skin in the best ways. I have really sensitive skin & this is just one of the Primally pure products that has made a world of difference for me!
I have extremely sensitive dry skin with rosacea so I have a hard time finding things that are effective and do not irritate my skin. So far this serum seems to be a nice addition to what I'm already using. However, it stinks. If you can get past the smell, you are golden.
Hi Sara, Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Soothing Serum! We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy this product as much as you had hoped and have reached out to you with a solution that we hope you'll find helpful. Please feel free to be in touch with our experience team at email@example.com if we can help you further. :) Best,
Love the high quality ingredients in this serum and works great as a night serum. I was hoping this would help with the redness I experience - I haven't seen much difference on that front but will probably continue to use to see if it helps over a longer period of time.