Better Flow = Brighter Glow
From detoxifying and depuffing
to softening fine lines and sculpting facial muscles
to brightening skin tone and releasing tension,
this Traditional Chinese Medicine technique visibly transforms the skin.
This ancient healing ritual works WITH the skin to optimize the body’s own reparative functions by promoting lymphatic drainage, clearing stagnation + buildup, boosting circulation and engaging the parasympathetic nervous system.
Grab your gua sha essentials because we're bringing back our 14-day Gua Sha Challenge.
Let's get #guashastoned
After completing the 14-day #guashastoned challenge, not only will you experience a dramatic difference in your complexion and sense of calm (hence, the name of the challenge!), but you’ll also have the chance to win a $500 Primally Pure gift card! Here’s how:
The Traditional Ritual
with Vivian Vaughan
- Jade Gua Sha Stone
- Bian Gua Sha Stone
Jade Gua Sha Stone
The perfect size to start your gua sha practice. Simple sides and curves create immediate results from lifting and firming to depuffing and brightening with the cooling and calming properties of sustainably sourced Serpentine Jade.
Bian Gua Sha Stone
Every result you’re looking for from one facial tool. An advanced shape with rejuvenating stone properties elevates your daily ritual. Bian stone has been a part of healing practices in TCM for centuries due to its proven therapeutic + medicinal properties:
- Contains 30+ beneficial trace minerals
- Emits infrared rays improving microcirculation, blood flow and oxygen to skin cells
- Produces negative ions which can help balance mood, stress and sleep
- Detoxifies and rejuvenates skin tissues
Whether you’re a newbie to this ancient beauty ritual or want to get more results from your gua sha practice, pair your stone with a skin-specific serum for optimal skin health, holistically. Discover your skin-specific serum match.
- Prep: Apply Skin-Specific Serum/Cream to clean skin for proper slip and to infuse nutrients more deeply.
- Pressure: Use light pressure (or medium/firm pressure on areas of tension - shoulders, jaw, etc).
- Pull (not push!): Use a 15-degree angle (about a finger’s width between the skin and stone) and support skin with the opposite hand.
- Placement: Always start on the neck, repeat each step 3-5 times and wiggle stone slightly at the end of each step to stimulate flow and release tension. Work around acne or inflammation instead of directly over it to stimulate healing.
- Practice: Have 5 minutes or less? Just focus on the neck flow to promote lymphatic drainage in the face. Benefits build over time so commit to a daily routine!
(with our holistic esthetician)
Grab your stone and follow along as our Holistic Esthetician, Courtney, guides you through step-by-step gua sha routines.
IGTV Tutorials: How-tos and tips to get you started including the proper steps and sequences to follow.
YouTube Tutorials: If you're new to Gua Sha or want to take your routine to the next level, watch as our Holistic Esthetician dives deep into the benefits, contraindications, basic + advanced routine tips, and answers common questions in our first ever webinar.
We hope this traditional healing ritual and ancient beauty tool helps to not only impact your internal wellness, skin health and create space to reconnect with yourself, but is a tangible reminder to connect with the world and its beautiful traditions around you.
Promo valid April 4th-8th, 2022 for 20% off Bian Gua Sha Stone, Jade Gua Sha Stone and Soothing Serum, Soothing Serum + CBD, Plumping Serum and Clarifying Serum (.5oz only). All CBD purchases must be completed via cbd.primallypure.com and separate site orders will be combined when shipping. CBD products cannot be shipped internationally. Not valid with any other codes, discounts or promos.
*By submitting your before + after photos you allow Primally Pure to share them in marketing efforts. Giveaway winners will be chosen at random. No purchase necessary to participate in 14-Day Gua Sha Challenge. Must submit a ‘before’ and ‘after’ photo by May 5th to be eligible.