We've spent years researching and formulating with safe, effective ingredients to create a gentle and non-toxic deodorant that actually works.
- Primally Pure natural deodorant contains a small amount of baking soda to combat odor and is fortified with kaolin clay (powerful detoxifier) and non-nano zinc oxide (soothes irritation).
- Made with other good-for-you organic ingredients including grass-fed tallow, fair trade coconut oil, arrowroot powder, beeswax and essential oils.
- Tea Tree is beneficial for its antibacterial, odor-busting + natural cleansing properties.
- Click here to read up on the hazards associated with conventional deodorant and the benefits of using ours.
- Apply a few swipes to each pit for all-day odor protection.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If exposed to extreme heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information on using natural deodorant, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Beeswax, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
I’m loving this deodorant!!!!! I tried lemongrass first but tea tree’s deodorizing properties really hit the spot for me. We’ve had multiple 100+ degree days this summer and though I do sweat, I’m rarely ever stinky. In fact, I was MORE stinky when I used conventional anti-perspirants. Give this a try and make sure you follow the detox timeline they give you. At first you will be stinkier and sweatier but once you get through that, you’ll be enjoying the results. I’m so glad I switched!!!
Hi Kristi, We're so happy to hear that you stuck through the awkward and sometimes stinky adjustment period because the results really do speak for themselves! :) Please feel free to reach out to us over at: Hello@Primallypure.com with any other questions or concerns. Best,
I was excited and nervous to try natural deodorant. Excited because I was tired of putting chemicals on my skin and knowing fully well that there was something I could do alternatively that supposedly worked just as well, if not even better. Nervous because I didn't want to go through the dreaded purging phase of being smelly and I definitely didn't want my skin to react with a rash. But I took a leap of faith and tried Primally Pure Tea Tree Deodorant—I was NOT disappointed. There was no yucky, smelling purging phase. My armpit is so much softer and no longer itchy (I didn't even realize it was irritated with the other deodorants I was using!) I cannot recommend this brand enough. I am definitely going to be using this for a long, long time! The only thing I will critique is that the deodorant does streak if you aren't careful with your clothes. Make sure it's on thinly and you are careful when putting on your clothes. The Charcoal might be better for dark clothing, but I don't know that for sure. I might try that next and see! TRY THIS DEODORANT!
Everyone says "it really works" about natural deodorants, but my experience with many products has proven this the only natural deodorant that ACTUALLY works for at least 24 hours. The tea tree scent is very strong when first applied but fades into a pleasant smell of "nothingness." The texture is not bothersome, not gritty like some others. You're still going to sweat because you don't have aluminum plugging your sweat ducts, but I find it does not stay constantly "wet" feeling like some other natural deodorants, and I've had no irritation. UNFORTUNATELY, it's only 1.7oz for $15...a bit pricey.
The product is great! Does the job 100%. See the attached photo for why it is ALMOST perfect. Yes, I did follow the instructions for removing the cap. :(