Creates a calm complexion, soothes sensitive + stressed skin, restores balance.
Powerful anti-inflammatory and restorative ingredients (including Pumpkin Seed Oil, Ashwagandha and Pau D'Arco) reduce redness and inflammation, repair and strengthen damaged skin, and deeply soothe to support a calm, balanced complexion.
Our Soothing Serum has a woodsy, herbaceous aroma and is packaged in a glass bottle.
Looking for our Soothing Serum +CBD? Find it here!
- Pomegranate Seed Oil has a nutrient-dense profile and is rich in fatty acids and anti-inflammatory benefits which powerfully aid in repairing and regenerating the skin at a cellular level.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains an impressive profile of nutrients, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 (in unison, these fatty acids can reduce inflammation and prevent/reverse skin damage), antioxidants (which mitigate the spread of harmful free radicals), Vitamins A and C (anti-aging), zinc (helps to clear the skin), and more.
- Squalane Oil (from olives) is a natural lipid that lubricates and protects the skin. As an emollient and highly effective antioxidant, Squalane locks in moisture, eases dry patches and fights inflammation + free radicals.
- Traditionally referred to as the "King’s Cure-All", Evening Primrose Oil is thought to have majestic benefits and is often used for skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Tamanu Oil is widely renowned for its unrivaled healing properties, and research has proven it to be extremely effective in helping with skin issues such as scarring, minor sores/cuts, acne, rashes, and more. The tamanu tree is indigenous to Southeast Asia and natives believe it to be a sacred gift of nature.
- Gotu Kola is a powerful skin healer with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and soothing properties to support damaged tissues, stimulate the healing process and provide serious protection for sensitive skin.
- Sustainably sourced from the inner bark of Taheebo trees in the Amazonian rainforest that never rot even when dead, Pau D’Arco is effective in bringing oxygen to skin cells and fighting inflammation, yeast and fungus.
- Potent in healing powers and anti-inflammatory properties, Ashwagandha boosts the skin’s ability to relieve and repair inflammation while bringing balance to stressed out skin.
- Marshmallow Root is a serious skin soother, especially for sensitive, problematic skin as it helps to strengthen and repair a weakened skin barrier by infusing the skin with hydration, healing and nourishment.
- A close relative to Chamomile, Yarrow has been a staple in traditional herbal medicine for centuries due to its effectiveness in minimizing discomfort and redness associated with inflammatory skin conditions.
- Massage 4-8 drops into damp skin after cleansing/toning for a calm + nourished complexion.
- Best if used within 12 months.
INGREDIENTS: Jojoba Oil*, Pomegranate Seed Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Squalane Oil (from olives), Evening Primrose Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Gotu Kola*, Ashwagandha*, Pau D'Arco*, Yarrow*, Marshmallow Root*, Essential Oils of Rosemary* and Juniper Berry*
I have dry, sensitive skin with rosacea and have trouble finding skincare products that are 1) hydrating enough 2) safe for sensitive skin and 3) don't contain toxic ingredients. I absolutely love this serum - what a treat! It calms my skin and provides lots of hydration. It truly is such a stress-releasing experience using this. I have been using this serum after the double cleansing kit (dry skin oil plus baby bar), and then will follow up with a mist from the three mist complexion kit, and then finish with the beauty face cream. I have been loving this routine so far!
Hi Erika, Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Soothing Serum! We're so happy to hear that this product is not only soothing to your skin but also to your well being! Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you continue to enjoy! All the best,
I've been using this for a little over a week, and I'm loving it so far! First, it makes my skin feel so hydrated and smooth. I'd describe it as "dewy." Second, as I work my way through my forties, my skin seems to get angrier with the years. My dry, flaky nose; my red, flushed cheeks. This serum calms my aging skin. The redness is definitely improved, my nose isn't as flaky. I can't wait to see the results with continued use!
It’s so good! I use this at night as my last step, and I wake up with my skin feeling soft and hydrated. This product does exactly what it says, it restores moisture to dry skin. The minute I applied this serum it felt as if I received a mini facial and my face was well hydrated and smooth to the touch. I also have areas on my face that have different skin tone colors (due to sun damage), in just a week I have seen a difference in my skin tone, the redness has reduced and it seems more balanced. The scent of this serum is beautiful, not over powering, and the serum itself is very light not oily. I would highly recommend the Soothing Serum!
Hi Tonya, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! It sounds like our Soothing Serum was made especially for you and we agree that the scent is truly beautiful! :) Please feel free to reach out to us at: Hello@Primallypure.com if you have any questions or concerns in the future. Best,
This serum really helped with my breakouts and soothed my skin within a matter of days. The smell of the rosemary and juniper berry is my favorite! Super grounding and relaxing. I use it every night after the complexion mist. I love how it feels on my skin and absorbs quickly! One of my favorite products!
This serum has quickly become one of my favorite facial products! I don't have super sensitive skin but it has definitely been dry and a bit out of balance after this summer and lots of travel. I love, love the texture, how it feels on my skin, and even more than that - the way it makes my skin look! Healthy, hydrated and balanced. I'm already telling so many of friends they need this serum! I'm also obsessed with the light woodsy aroma and the ingredient list (these herbs sound so healing!) - it's like a breath of fresh air for my skin. I can't wait to put it on again in the morning :)