We've spent years researching and formulating with safe, effective ingredients to create a gentle and non-toxic deodorant that actually works.
*During warmer months, our deodorants can sometimes vary in consistency due to increased temperatures. We recommend placing it in the fridge for 60 minutes upon receiving to restore it to a normal state. For easy + smooth removal of the clear plastic cap on deodorant, gently twist to both sides.
- Primally Pure natural deodorant contains a small amount of baking soda to combat odor and is fortified with kaolin clay (powerful detoxifier) and non-nano zinc oxide (soothes irritation).
- Made with other good-for-you organic ingredients including grass-fed tallow, fair trade coconut oil, arrowroot powder, beeswax and essential oils.
- Our unscented sensitive deodorant effectively protects against unwanted odor + soothes sensitive pits without any essential oils.
- Click here to read up on the hazards associated with conventional deodorant and the benefits of using ours.
- Apply a few swipes to each pit for all-day odor protection.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If exposed to extreme heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information on using natural deodorant, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Beeswax, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, White Kaolin Clay
First of all, I do love the general feel of this deodorant. It’s got a drier finish than most other natural deodorants, without being so dry that it creates a rash. No skin irritation here at all. Second, I’ve been trying different scents from the Primally Pure deodorant selection because I haven’t had 100% success with any one in particular reacting well with my body chemistry. The unscented doesn’t really completely cover my natural sweat smell but it also doesn’t react in a negative way making anything worse. I wish there were a better way to try my way through this line so I didn’t have to do so much trial and error.
I switched to Primally Pure after have an allergic reaction to Schmidtt”s. I have found that I am still a little itchy from Primally Pure if I leave it on too long, or use too much. A very little goes a long way, and I have to wash it off every night before bed. I am in love with the ‘unscented’ concept though, and how incredibly well it works!
Hi Brianna, Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Unscented Deodorant! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing itching while using the product. This is most likely from the baking soda, as a lot of people are sensitive to this ingredient. I have emailed you with a blog post from our site that has helped numerous customers work through their sensitivity and go on to use the deodorant with no discomfort or irritation. I hope this is helpful and please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions :) All the best,
I've used literally every brand you can think of for a natural deodorant. I've made my own and it still doesn't work as well as PP does. I only have to apply it once! I'm 6 months pregnant in Florida heat so yes I'm sweaty but no stink! The deodorant goes on smoothly and doesn't leave powdery stings on my clothes. Plus, PP looks like they love the Lord so that's always a winner! Thank you all for making such a great product and donating to organizations that matter. <3
Do if you hold this deodorant under your nose, it smells like coconut. But after applied - you do not continue to smell the scent - so in that way it is unscented. I love it - goes on smooth and is effective at keeping odors at bay. Your friends and co-workers will thank you.
I have tried lots of natural deodorants and this is the only product I have found that with daily use does not chafe my underarms. I do prefer the lemongrass over the unscented.