Blended with wild-harvested Ecuadorian Palo Santo Hydrosol and organic artisan Sweetgrass Hydrosol with an exotic essential oil blend of sacred woods, this Palo Santo Aromatherapy Mist infuses your space with purifying properties and an uplifting aroma to promote a sense of calm, inside and out.
Its potent aromatherapy and medicinal benefits relax the nervous system, relieve feelings of anxiety, and support a more creative + connected state of being.
The Aromatherapy Mist is packaged in a 2 oz glass spray bottle.
- Palo Santo: This wildcrafted wood is sacred, stress-relieving and uplifting.
- Sweetgrass: Fresh, sweet herbal hydrosol that helps create a calm, grounded presence.
- Grape Alcohol: Gentle preservative and essential oil enhancer that boosts the efficacy of the formula.
- Sandalwood: Native to Australia, this oil has an earthy, sweet aroma and helps to enhance mental clarity and a calm mood.
- Greenheart Wood: Wildcrafted from Kenya, this rich, woodsy oil relieves tension + stress and supports mental + emotional flexibility.
- Cedarwood: This warm, grounding oil is wildcrafted in the US and promotes relaxation, relieves inflammation and calms the nervous system.
- Spray liberally on the body for an aromatherapy indulgence, in the air to freshen up your space or on your bed sheets for more restful sleep.
- Inhale deeply to fully activate the therapeutic properties of this sacred mist.
INGREDIENTS: Wildcrafted Palo Santo Hydrosol, Grape Alcohol*, Sweetgrass Hydrosol*, Essential oils of Wildcrafted Palo Santo, Sandalwood*, Wildcrafted Greenheart Wood, Wildcrafted Cedarwood
I love my Palo Santo mist. I stray it in every room and I spay it on my pillows before I go to sleep. It’s such a relaxing Scent. I also burn the Palo Santo sticks which I also love.
Ordered as a gift for a friend and she loves it! Might need one for me now.
Love it, will buy again.
I LOVE the smell! I spray it in my home and it has such a fresh clean scent. Everyone that walks in asks what that smell is:)
I love using this spray in my bathroom! It keeps it smelling fresh + clean, but not "perfumey" It's also nice to spray right before running a warm bath : )