Neroli Complexion Mist boosts moisture + plumpness, balances oil levels and combats acne with powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Our hydrating + toning complexion mists are suitable for all skin types, and we recommend rotating each of them into your skincare regime.
- Organic Neroli Hydrosol prevents and treats acne while maintaining healthy moisture levels in the skin.
- Organic aloe vera juice works to hydrate and moisturize the skin, helping to restore its natural youthful glow.
- Organic witch hazel (an astringent) tones the skin + reduces inflammation.
- Organic vegetable glycerin (a humectant) softens skin + locks in moisture.
- Apply 3-5 pumps to the face after cleansing, over makeup as a setting spray, or anytime your complexion needs a pick-me-up.
- Store in a cool place.
- Best if used within 6 months.
INGREDIENTS: Neroli Hydrosol*, Aloe Vera Juice*, Witch Hazel*, Vegetable Glycerine*, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
I have used toners before for hydration, but I tell you that nothing works as well as this facial spray! I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks, and I am amazed at the results! The mist has a lovely smell, and my face immediately feels cooled and refreshed after using it. I love the moisture it provides and how it helps to fight breakouts. I most commonly get hormonal breakouts, but since using this facial spray I haven't had hardly any! Definitely loving this product >3 I even got my husband hooked ;)
I’m impressed with this little bottle of magic! My skin has become so soft, and has cleared up my rosacea acne on my cheeks. It also SMELLS AMAZING! I wish they made this scent in a Home Fragrance.
By the description of this complexion spray I was expecting my skin to look dramatically happier and more clear. I can tell that it helps with my acne, but even adding it to the rest of my all Primally pure skin regimen my face is not a whole lot different besides less acne.
I love it! I love the smell. Its refreshing to me. I don't want to use to much so I don't run out.
Awesome! I like the smell of this one a lot:)