We've spent years researching and formulating with safe, effective ingredients to create a gentle and non-toxic deodorant that actually works.
We donate 5% of Geranium Deodorant sales to Lipstick Angels, a non-profit that helps to strengthen the self-esteem, hope and dignity of individuals with cancer through restorative beauty + wellness treatments.
- Primally Pure natural deodorant contains a small amount of baking soda to combat odor and is fortified with kaolin clay (powerful detoxifier) and non-nano zinc oxide (soothes irritation).
- Made with other good-for-you organic ingredients including grass-fed tallow, fair trade coconut oil, arrowroot powder, beeswax and essential oils.
- Geranium has a gentle, floral aroma that aids in eliminating odor, reduces inflammation and rejuvenates skin.
- Click here to read up on the hazards associated with conventional deodorant and the benefits of using ours.
- Apply a few swipes to each pit for all-day odor protection.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If exposed to extreme heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information on using natural deodorant, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Beeswax, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, Rose Kaolin Clay, Organic Geranium Essential Oil
I love using the deodorant and have recommended it to friends and family. The geranium smells absolutely amazing, and I truly enjoy using it and wouldn't switch. However... my constructive feedback would be that the packaging needs work: when you get to the bottom of the tube, there is still a good half-inch of product in the plastic area (but it scrapes your armpits and is below the top so you can't apply it normally). I use my fingernails, dig it out, and apply it by hand, but this isn't a great experience. To reduce waste and keep the experience awesome, I'd love to see some updates from PP here!
Product is “crumbly” upon opening; doesn’t stick to the center twist; push up is ok, down not so much. Outer packaging appealing.
Hi Janine, Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Geranium Deodorant! We're so sorry to hear that your product arrived this way and have contacted you to let you know we'll be sending a replacement. It sounds like our product was exposed to extreme heat (which is often the case this time of year!) causing the consisitency to alter and crumble. Once your replacement arrives, we recommend placing your deodorant in the fridge after it arrives to cool it down before attempting to open. Once it's cool, try twisting the deodorant up just a bit prior to removing the clear lid and twisting the cap both directions (to the left and then to the right). This should help with the trouble you experienced. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can be of any further help! All the best,
I have searched high and low for a deodorant that actually works and my search ended the day I tried Primally Pure. I’m on the subscription and never looking back :) I love knowing that I am using a product with safe, healthy ingredients! I have four daughters and they are just starting to use deodorant and I love that I can confidently hand over a product that won’t harm them. So thankful for this gem of a product!
As usual I love this one too! We have tried the charcoal, blue tansy, lemongrass, and now this one. My husband and I both love how natural these are, and how effective they are. We have both had sweating problems and since switching to Primally Pure for our deodorants our sweating issue is gone!!! If you love geraniums than this scent is for you!