Fancy Face Serum contains a vitamin and antioxidant rich blend of the most potent + healing oils our planet has to offer. Great for all skin types, Fancy Face Serum helps to diminish fine lines, scarring, age spots, discolorations and more.
The pure + unrefined oils in this serum give it a rich, earthy aroma.
Our pregnancy/breastfeeding formula is made without neem oil, thyme essential oil, cypress essential oil, and carrot seed essential oil.
- Tamanu oil is widely renowned for its unrivaled healing properties, and large amounts of research have proven it to be extremely effective in helping with skin issues such as scarring, minor sores/cuts, acne, rashes, and more. The tamanu tree is indigenous to Southeast Asia and natives believe it to be a sacred gift of nature.
- Easily absorbed by the skin, hazelnut oil is an astringent oil that is ideal for purifying and clearing the complexion. Hazelnut oil is especially effective in balancing oil production and treating acne-prone skin.
- Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, neem oil has been used for hundreds of years to treat damaged skin. Neem oil is well known for its ability to rejuvenate skin cells, protect against environmental damage, prevent signs of aging, reduce inflammation, and fade the appearance of scars.
- Pumpkin seed oil contains an impressive profile of nutrients, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 (in unison, these fatty acids can reduce inflammation and prevent/reverse skin damage), antioxidants (which mitigate the spread of harmful free radicals), Vitamins A and C (anti-aging), zinc (helps to clear the skin), and more.
- Sea buckthorn oil prevents/reverses signs of aging and heals burns, cuts, and other sorts of skin inflammation. Sea Buckthorn Oil contains 12 times as much Vitamin C as an orange, 3 times more Vitamin A than carrots, loads of antioxidants, and many other nutrients that are extremely effective in healing, hydrating, and regenerating skin cells.
- Argan oil is quickly becoming a skincare staple ingredient in many personal care products, and for good reason. It's impressive nutritional profile can help to eradicate acne, under eye circles, fine lines, and sun damage while also moisturizing and nourishing the skin.
- The baobab tree is known by locals in its African habitat as the "tree of life". Baobab oil is rich in vitamins A, E, and F making it an ultra nourishing and moisturizing ingredient choice.
- More similar to our skin's own sebum than any other oil, jojoba oil is a gentle and nourishing oil that's extremely effective in adding moisture back into the skin. This oil is easily absorbed and ideal for balancing oil production and banishing acne.
- Pomegranate seed oil is well known for its high antioxidant levels and its ability to aid in healthy skin cell regeneration. Because of this oil's high antioxidant content, pomegranate seed oil is excellent at fighting free radicals that damage skin cells and age the skin.
- A member of the same botanical family as frankincense and myrrh, elemi essential oil has been traditionally used in Europe for many years to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cypress essential oil is especially beneficial for oily or troubled skin and is well known for its ability to tighten loose skin and increase skin cell circulation, enlivening the skin and allowing it to function and detoxify properly.
- Widely known for its ability to heal a vast array of undesirable skin conditions, lavender essential oil is one of the most versatile oils used in skincare and can assist in treating conditions such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles, wounds, and more.
- Recognized by many for its ability to aid in healthy skin cell regeneration + preserve the health of existing cells, frankincense essential oil is known to restore health and vitality to damaged and/or aging skin.
- Carrot seed essential oil is rich in antioxidants that are known to repair damaged skin, reduce fine lines, and diminish skin discolorations. This potent essential oil also works to add elasticity to the skin and give the complexion a youthful glow.
- Helichrysum essential oil is superior in fading age spots and skin discolorations and is especially effective at improving the appearance of sensitive skin.
- Because of its powerful antibacterial properties, thyme essential oil is extremely effective in healing acne and preventing breakouts.
- Due to its detoxifying, stimulating, and purifying effects, lemon essential oil is ideal for brightening skin tone, reducing pore size, and eradicating discolorations.
- After cleansing, apply 4-5 drops to entire face once per day.
- Store Fancy Face Serum upright, as the essential oils in this product are extremely concentrated and may begin to dissolve the rubber in the dropper lid over time.
- Best if used within 12 months.
INGREDIENTS: Tamanu Oil*, Hazelnut Oil*, Neem Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Sea Buckthorn Oil*, argan oil*, Baobab Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Pomegranate Seed Oil*, Elemi Essential Oil*, Lavender Essential Oil*, Cypress Essential Oil*, Frankincense Essential Oil*, Carrot Seed Essential Oil*, Helichrysum Essential Oil*, Thyme Essential Oil*, Lemon Essential Oil*
Preface: I have pretty gnarly rosacea/acne. Hellooooo, mid 30s! After months of taking an **** antibiotic and hating my life for it (but it did work for the rocasea!), I finally looked into a natural alternative. I already live a relatively natural lifestyle but this meant that I had to change my beauty regimen even further... no alcohols, etc. After a week of not taking my Doxy, the rocasea was back. So I purchased the Everything Spray and this Face Serum as my toner and moisturizer. Literally within about 2 days my face was cleared up. It’s been weeks and it’s still the clearest it’s ever been! Sure, the serum has an orangish tint like some other reviews are complaining about, but in my experience it absorbs easily and is no big deal at all. So worth it. I’m a lifer. I want to add that my daughter suffers from scalp erosions due to extodermal dysplasia. I can’t tell you how many dermatologists we have seen to no avail, there is no answer (especially not a natural one) to tone down her inflammation and heal her acne-like sores....to the point where she has a lot of hair loss in those areas. She also seems to thrive on humidity and flares up with dryness. So it just hit me the other day...I started using this serum on her scalp and I’ll report back after I see results! So far so good! I love that I’m able to moisturize her scalp in a healthy way and I’m really hoping this helps her like it’s helped me. Thank you for making such great products!
My skin took a turn for the worse during peri-menopause/menopause (I'm 51). I've had an itchy, scaly rash on my face for over two years. Even the dermatologist's prescription face wash did not help. On the recommendation of someone I trusted, I tried Primally Pure. This serum is a miracle potion. After only TWO DAYS, my face cleared up and has stayed clear. I only need to use 3 or 4 drops, which spreads smoothly over my face, especially if I spray with complexion mist right before hand. The smell of the serum is a little odd at first, but now I actually love it. My face feels (and looks) amazing!
I’m a newbie to face serums and this is a must have product for me. I put it on at night & the results are incredible the next morning. It clears pimples, cleans out my pores, and leaves my skin looking fresh. I’ve loved this every single time I’ve used it & plan to repurchase when I’m out! Honesty moment the smell is not the best BUT I’ve found that if you put the beauty cream over top the smell quickly fades! The results of this product are incredible, if you are interested I highly recommend.
I have been using PP for a little over a month now and waited until now to write a review to ensure I really LOVED them. These products have changed my skin and it was imperative I found clean products to help get my endorcrine system back in balance. All other clean products I had tried did not work for me. I have sensitive skin and KP on my cheeks - so I needed a product line that would show results beyond moisturizing. Love this team, their mission their products. I recommend them to anyone I talk to.
I’ve been using this product for over a year and love it. I saw some comments about the scent but I don’t think it’s overpowering at all and I actually love it. I don’t notice any orange coloring either, maybe if you used too much of the product during one application. I use it up rather quickly so my only suggestion would be a larger size option, but I know the natural products do need to be used within a few months.