Just as its name implies, this spray does it all. Use it as a natural toner or spritz it on sensitive areas after shaving to prevent ingrown hairs. Everything Spray can also be used as a quick + easy underarm refresher after the gym and is also effective in soothing a wide range of inflammatory skin conditions.
- Organic lavender hydrosol soothes and calms irritated skin.
- Organic witch hazel (an astringent) tones the skin and reduces inflammation.
- Organic raw + unfiltered apple cider vinegar (antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral) balances pH levels and contains powerful healing enzymes.
- Organic tea tree essential oil disinfects and organic lavender essential oil heals and regenerates.
- Responsible for over 300 reactions within the body, Magnesium Oil is especially beneficial for skin health.
- Apply 3-5 pumps of Everything Spray as a facial toner, underarm refresher, to prevent ingrown hairs after shaving and to help cleanse + heal wounds or inflammatory skin conditions.
- Shake well before use.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information and tips on how to use Everything Spray, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Lavender Hydrosol*, Distilled Water, Witch Hazel*, Aloe Vera Juice*, Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar*, Magnesium Oil, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Essential Oils of Lavender* and Tea Tree*
I have been using Everything for close to two years now. At first as a toner but now I also use it on my underarms each morning before I put on my Primally Pure charcoal deodorant, on cuts and scrapes, etc. This stuff is amazing and I credit it for making my switch to natural deodorant much easier. Buy this stuff now, you will not regret it!!
This product mixed with switching to the Charcoal Deodorant healed an awful reaction I had in my armpits from a previous natural deodorant. I had tried over the counter creams and even got a prescription for this terrible rash. I was researching why some people have reactions to natural deodorant and came across Primally Pure’s blog and bought the everything spray/ charcoal combo and it literally started healing me instantly. I love this stuff!
I did not personally care for the fragrance of this item. It smelled too strongly of vinegar. There were many positive reviews for this, so don’t let me discourage you from trying it. Primally Pure graciously gave me a store credit and told me to pass the Everything Spray along to a friend to try. Great customer service!
Hi Julie, Thank you for the kind words and we hope that you're able to use the credit towards something that you'll love! :) All the best,
Love this stuff! I spray this morning and night and pat it into my skin. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has dry skin because it can leave me feeling a bit dry if I don't moisturize right after. Great for humid summers. I'll probably swap out when it's winter though to something that is a bit more moisturizing.
Hi Ellen, We love incorporating our Everything Spray + all 3 of our Complexion Mists into our routine and rotating them based on season or even mood! The truth is that you can't go wrong with any of them and encourage you to reach out to us over at: Hello@Primallypure.com with any other questions or concerns. P.S. Our Mini Complexion Mist Collection makes a great stocking stuffer. :) Best,
I’ve purchased the Everything Spray 4 times now. I use it on my face after I shower each morning and before I put on makeup. My rosacea is gone, my skin is clear and I look more awake. Highly recommend.