This invigorating + all natural body butter only contains ingredients that are safe enough to eat – high quality ingredients that work to restore the skin to a healthy and nourished state.
- Tallow from grass-fed cows (rich in Vitamins A, D, E and K, anti-inflammatory conjugated linoleic acid + antimicrobial palmitoleic acid) deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Organic mango butter, shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil and extra virgin olive oil provide an extra boost of nourishment.
- Organic citrus and peppermint essential oils give the body butter a sweet, refreshing aroma.
- A little bit goes a long way.
- Apply to damp skin to make the product go further, last longer and absorb better.
- Take care to avoid getting water into the jar, as this product does not contain preservatives and water may cause bacteria growth to occur over time.
- Store in a cool place.
- If exposed to heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Shea Butter*, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Beeswax, Organic Essential Oils of Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon, and Peppermint
This body butter......it the best. My skin feels soft and smooth ALL DAY and then some. I am trying to get my arms looking good for my daughters wedding in September and this body butter is making my skin look more youthful for my sleeveless dress. Good bye old lady arms! Thanks!
Hi Mary, Thanks so much for the feedback on our Body Butter! We're so happy to hear that you feel its made such a positive impact on your skin. Also, congratulations to you being a Mother of the Bride, that's so exciting and we hope you enjoy celebrating in your pretty dress with your well moisturized arms ;) Thanks again and we appreciate your feedback! All the best,
This is the best body cream I have ever used! I want to load up on more, I’m already half way through the bottle. I get me feet massaged, and the girl who does it says she’s never experienced such a perfect blend of oil and smells. The skin doesn’t peel off with the oil, but sinks into the skin and replenishes your natural body oils and leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh! Totally recommend!
I seriously love putting this on ever morning. Right now i'm using on my pregnant belly. I love that the ingredients are so clean and it goes on like a dream, plus it smells delicious too and keeps my skin super soft.
I absolutely adore this body butter! The smell of it is citrusy and has a good hint of mint. Also, I've used this body butter on my healing tattoos (usually around day 7 once the wound is closed) and it healed them so much faster than the regular lotion they say to use (Lubriderm, A&D, etc..) When is use this product my tattoo peels so much less and when I apply it the tattoo colors look so vibrant and new. I am sure it has to do with the fact that it is made from body nutritious tallow and essential oils. I will continue to use this body butter on my tattoos and all over my bits. Thanks PP team :)
I have loved all of the body butters, but the citrus mint is my favorite! Soothes dry, itchy skin and smells amazing.