This invigorating + all natural body butter only contains ingredients that are safe enough to eat – high quality ingredients that work to restore the skin to a healthy and nourished state.
- Tallow from grass-fed cows (rich in Vitamins A, D, E and K, anti-inflammatory conjugated linoleic acid + antimicrobial palmitoleic acid) deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Organic mango butter, shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil and extra virgin olive oil provide an extra boost of nourishment.
- Organic citrus and peppermint essential oils give the body butter a sweet, refreshing aroma.
- A little bit goes a long way.
- Apply to damp skin to make the product go further, last longer and absorb better.
- Take care to avoid getting water into the jar, as this product does not contain preservatives and water may cause bacteria growth to occur over time.
- Store in a cool place.
- If exposed to heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Shea Butter*, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Beeswax, Organic Essential Oils of Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon, and Peppermint
I love it so much! Beautiful yet natural scent, great moisture, nice packaging - I love literally everything about it!
This cream is so soothing on my skin and smells great!
This body butter does a fantastic job of moisturizing my extremely dry skin. I only need to use a small amount rubbed between my hands to apply and my skins soaks it up. Will buy again and want to try the other fragrances too.
The subtle smell and luxurious texture make this my favorite body butter. It soothes my dry winter skin, but is not too thick to use during warmer weather. All this in combination of being toxin-free makes it a win-win for me. Well done, Primally Pure!
I have been loving the Citrus + Mint Body Butter during my pregnancy. I purchased this butter to use on my growing belly to keep it moisturized and to *hopefully* help in the prevention of stretch marks. I have been using it since probably around 13 weeks or so, and am currently 28 weeks along. I apply this body butter after I shower in the evenings, and love how it absolutely melts into your skin. Once warmed into the skin, it does remain rather greasy so I keep my use of it to the evenings when I know I'll be at home. I probably also use more than necessary, but I just want to be sure I'm providing the ultimate moisture to my belly. I love the scent of this butter and how soft it feels on my skin. It's also a good feeling to know that what I am putting on my skin isn't harming me or my baby girl - no dangerous chemicals or strange ingredients in this product. Thank you Primally Pure!