This best-selling, decadent + natural body butter only contains ingredients that are safe enough to eat – high quality ingredients that work to restore the skin to a healthy and nourished state.
- Tallow from grass-fed cows (rich in Vitamins A, D, E and K, anti-inflammatory conjugated linoleic acid + antimicrobial palmitoleic acid) deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Organic mango butter, shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil and extra virgin olive oil provide an extra boost of nourishment.
- Organic almond extract + organic vanilla absolute give the body butter a delicious frosting-like aroma.
- A little bit goes a long way.
- Apply to damp skin to make the product go further, last longer and absorb better.
- Take care to avoid getting water into the jar, as this product does not contain preservatives and water may cause bacteria growth to occur over time.
- Store in a cool place.
- If exposed to heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Shea Butter*, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Beeswax, Organic Almond Extract, Organic Vanilla Absolute
OMG! This smells like an almond pound cake! It is decadent and rich, but since it’s a whipped texture it’s not as heavy as an average body butter. Can I give this 10 stars?!
Hi Priscilla, Our Almond + Vanilla Body Butter smells SO delicious that we would have a hard time telling the difference between a jar of it and a fresh cake in a blind smell test. :) Enjoy!
It is by far the BEST natural body butter I have ever used. I'm not only in love with it, but my skin feels so much softer. This is a must have in my house.
I just received this product this past week and initially was hesitant due to the price point. I will say that after three days of using it I'm already hooked. It's the most moisturizing body butter I've ever used and the almond + vanilla scent is just enough without being too overwhelming. I've been using a dime size amount and it's enough for my entire torso/neck with enough left over to moisturize my hands. A little definitely goes a long way. Highly recommend this product.
I truly love this product. I gave my daughter in SD a jar and she uses it all the time. I know you won't believe this but my dog had dry patches on his fur and was biting the fur--I put the cream on those areas and he didn't itch there any more. I told the vet about it when I took him in.
I recently switched many of my hygiene products to Primally Pure and I am SO SO SO happy!!! My skin is glowing and I feel good about what I'm allowing on my body!! This Almond Vanilla Body Butter makes my skin so soft and it smells SO good!!!