We've spent years researching and formulating with safe, effective ingredients to create a gentle and non-toxic deodorant that actually works.
- Primally Pure natural deodorant contains a small amount of baking soda to combat odor and is fortified with kaolin clay (powerful detoxifier) and non-nano zinc oxide (soothes irritation).
- Made with other good-for-you organic ingredients including grass-fed tallow, fair trade coconut oil, arrowroot powder, beeswax and essential oils.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil powerfully combats inflammation, calms irritation and is potent in skin soothing properties.
- Goes on virtually clear and doesn't stain clothes.
- Click here to read up on the hazards associated with conventional deodorant and the benefits of using ours.
- Apply a few swipes to each pit for all-day odor protection.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If exposed to extreme heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
- For more helpful information on using natural deodorant, click here.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Beeswax, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Geranium Essential Oil, Blue Tansy Essential Oil*
I’ve been so happy with Primally Pure. It smells amazing, lasts amazing throughout the day and doesn’t cause buildup.
First natural deodorant that I have been able to wear comfortably for a few months.
I have been using Blue Tansy for years and cannot imagine anything better. Odor control is AMAZING!
I tried many “natural” deodorants and so many of them gave me rashes and just didn’t work at all. I love everything about this deodorant, from the smell, to the feel to the fact that it keeps away bad odor! Thank for for making a product that actually works and is safe of harmful ingredients!
I love this deodorant. Other natural ones I have tried irritated my skin. This one has the right amount of baking soda. My arm pit skin is much healthier and I feel better not putting chemicals in my skin. It took a little bit to adjust to it. You have to let your skin rid itself of the toxins but once you do it works well.