Our 5-ingredient Palmarosa + Mint Beauty Cream contains a beautifying blend of fats and organic plant oils that work together to deeply nourish the skin and diminish fine lines + reduce signs of aging without clogging pores.
- Tallow from grass-fed cows uniquely resembles the makeup of our skin cells (both are comprised of roughly 50% saturated fats) and contains a high content of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K (nutrients that are nearly impossible to find in plant oils in a balanced combination with their activators). These vitamins are necessary for healthy, elastic, and balanced skin.
- Pure emu oil has robust anti-inflammatory properties and is often used to treat inflammatory skin conditions including acne, eczema, and psoriasis. This oil penetrates deep to moisturize and soften fine lines.
- Beauty Cream also contains organic jojoba oil (non-greasy, ideal for all skin types), palmarosa (helps to combat acne-causing bacteria), and peppermint (calms + soothes the skin).
- Apply this nourishing cream to the face, neck and decolletage for naturally healthy + glowing skin.
- A little bit goes a long way.
- Apply to damp skin to make the product go further, last longer and absorb better.
- Take care to avoid getting water into the jar, as this product does not contain preservatives and water may cause bacteria growth to occur over time.
- Store in a cool place.
- If exposed to heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
INGREDIENTS: Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows*, Pure Emu Oil, Jojoba Oil*, Essential Oils of Palmarosa*, Wildcrafted Lavender, and Peppermint*
I have THE MOST SENSITIVE skin ever, and I have never used anything Primally Pure before, so I was nervous to try this beauty cream. Earlier this year, I actually resigned to the fact that I’m going to have wrinkly, dry, prematurely aging skin because it seemed like there was nothing I could use that didn’t cause irritation. I’m OVERJOYED to report that this product WORKS. Not only does my skin love it (I have had zero adverse reactions), I actually SEE the fine lines on my 33 year old face disappearing. The texture is very rich and buttery, which I don’t mind at all. The smell is kind of lemony/pepperminty. This is not really meant to be worn under a full face of makeup, but I occasionally swipe a little powder concealer under my eyes, a touch of blush and mascara and it wears great. I would recommend using it AT LEAST as a night cream. I really can’t say enough about this - I love this product and its results.
I tried primally pure skin care products (because of Kate Eskuri’s recommendations on the Foundation Blog), and I’m totally hooked!! I am also prone to hormonal cystic acne and really struggled to find products that were natural and effective! I’d changed my diet to real whole foods but that only seemed to have intermittent effects on my skin. That is, until I discovered primally pure!! I’m in love with how BOMB every single product is!! Dry flaky skin? Gone! Acne? Totally under control! Acne scars and sun spots? Fading! My skin is softer than ever before, and I couldn’t be happier with all things primally pure!!
This is an amazing night time moisturizer. Absorbed quickly & doesn't leave a greasy residue. I was worried for cost & small size, but wasn't disappointed. A little goes a very long ways. Not an over powering smell & doesn't bother the husband
I switch between the blue tansy at night and Palmarosa in the daytime. Great feeling moisturizer. I feel like the Palmarosa leaves my skin less shiny so I prefer to use it in the daytime.
Very rich and emollient - lots of essential oils. On the verge of “greasy” but on the right side of the verge. I have sensitive skin and it works great. My skin tends towards dry. Have been using it for 2 weeks in LA in heat of summer and it’s perfect. I imagine would be especially good in dryer climates. Smells wonderful.