This is no ordinary baby balm. Our multi-purpose + velvety smooth baby balm helps to soothe/diminish diaper rash, heal cracked/chapped nipples, prevent stretch marks on growing bellies and so much more.
- Perfect for healing rashes, irritated/inflamed skin and pesky conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Tallow from grass-fed cows (rich in Vitamins A, D, E and K, anti-inflammatory conjugated linoleic acid + antimicrobial palmitoleic acid) deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Pure emu oil is highly anti-inflammatory, and penetrates deep beneath the surface of the skin to nourish and heal.
- Organic extra virgin olive oil infused with organic calendula flower is gentle yet extremely effective in soothing chapped/irritated skin.
- Organic marshmallow root is nature’s answer for preventing stretch marks on growing bellies!
- For more information on how to best care for baby’s skin, click here.
- Apply this ultra nourishing + healing balm to baby’s bottom, nursing nipples, cradle cap, or any patch of dry/irritated skin.
- Balm is safe for infants to ingest and does not need to be wiped off prior to nursing.
- When using this product interchangeably between baby's bottom and nursing nipples, be sure not to "double dip" after applying to baby's bottom and always use clean hands when using on nipples.
- Take care to avoid getting water into the jar, as this product does not contain preservatives and water may cause bacteria growth to occur over time.
- Best if used within 6 months.
INGREDIENTS: Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows*, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Pure Emu Oil, Beeswax*, Calendula*, Marshmallow Root*
Better texture than I was even expecting! I love it
I have sensitive skin and get eczema patches around my eyes during the winter. Hard to find something I felt comfortable using so close to my eyes. Since the baby balm can be used as an eye cream I decided to give it a try. It has really helped soothe the itchy patches and I feel comfortable using it because it’s all natural.
I use this on my face after using the oil cleanser and it works great! I tend to have oily skin.
I used this on my tummy and ******* while pregnant, on my face and neck after the plumping serum (I live in the desert), helped heal my nipples during breastfeeding, on my kids bums (different jar), on any dry eczema spots, and keep a travel jar in my purse. This stuff is magic. I gave some to my niece and she now uses it to help her kids eczema too. It is the only thing that works and she doesn’t have to worry about any yucky ingredients. I buy two big jars at a time. No stretch marks after using the baby balm during two pregnancies. I love all my products from Primally Pure but this is my favorite.
Took away the redness under my eyes! :)